List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: A switch of personalitie

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

A switch of personalitie

Started by levenfan at 2007/03/18 12:44AM
    Latest post: 2007/03/22 09:59AM, Views: 335, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2007/03/18 12:44AM
    A switch of personalitie
    levenfan

i was just thinking of something funny remember when hope didnt like chelsea and bo tryed everything in his power to get hope to like chelsea and now hope finally like chelsea and now bo cant stand her which i think is wrong thank you bo a loser anyway i think that kind of funny now hope is trying to get bo to like chelsea

#2   2007/03/21 06:54PM
    Re: A switch of personalitie
    Chrissi

So you're saying that Bo and Hope have switched positions!! Yes, they certainly have!!!

#3   2007/03/21 07:36PM
    SamiBrady_Ch...

Bo and Hope have def. switched roles it is kinda ironic...and funny

#4   2007/03/22 01:19AM
    levenfan

i think bo need to get a life and stop hateing chel she a good girl and always have been read this spoiler Hope finds out that Willow stole her jewelry when she searches her room. She lets Bo know but unfortunately, he is unconvinced of Chelsea's innocence.

#5   2007/03/22 05:36AM
    sassafras

Yeah, he probably thinks Chelsea planted the jewelry in Willow's room. Poor Bo, I GUESS he not only thinks Chelsea is the pit of evil, but that Patrick and Willow can do no wrong also.

#6   2007/03/22 08:25AM
    Darling89For...

Quote sassafras: Yeah, he probably thinks Chelsea planted the jewelry in Willow's room. Poor Bo, I GUESS he not only thinks Chelsea is the pit of evil, but that Patrick and Willow can do no wrong also.

Rrr! Stop being a meathead, Bo!

#7   2007/03/22 08:39AM
    Jillybee

Yes, he is being a meathead but can you blame him. He gave Chelsea so much opportunity in the past and she blew them. Now that she has changed, he is remembering those times and can't get past them. That's why he's a daddy and not a momma. Women see things differently. As usual, Bo is clueless when it comes to his children!

#8   2007/03/22 08:49AM
    Darling89For...

Quote Jillybee: Yes, he is being a meathead but can you blame him. He gave Chelsea so much opportunity in the past and she blew them. Now that she has changed, he is remembering those times and can't get past them. That's why he's a daddy and not a momma. Women see things differently. As usual, Bo is clueless when it comes to his children!

LOL!

#9   2007/03/22 09:59AM
    boldbeautiful

Quote Jillybee: Yes, he is being a meathead but can you blame him. He gave Chelsea so much opportunity in the past and she blew them. Now that she has changed, he is remembering those times and can't get past them. That's why he's a daddy and not a momma. Women see things differently. As usual, Bo is clueless when it comes to his children!

I called Bo a meathead too(in my topic)! He is pretty clueless isn't he? For the first time in a long time, Chelsea is being sincere and actually nice, and nobody believes her! I'm surprised that Chelsea & Abby have been friends for years because I don't think Chels has always treated Abby very well.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list