List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Character traits!! Fun!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Character traits!! Fun!!!

Started by Chrissi at 2007/03/16 12:34PM
    Latest post: 2007/03/22 06:45PM, Views: 581, Replies: 14
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2007/03/16 12:34PM
    Character traits!! Fun!!!
    Chrissi

Saw this on another message board and I thought that I would steal it and try it out here.
    I stole this from our new moderator, Plot Twister!!!!

I'd like to know which character traits that you've noticed on Days Of Our Lives, from your fave and not so fave characters?

Please be careful how you word things though, we still want to be nice. :P

I'll get us started...

EJ always calls women, 'Sweetheart', when he's menacing. He even called Jed sweetheart!!

He also bats his eyelashes to make a point! Not sure if he wears contacts or not but I've never seen someone do this.

John Black raises that one eyebrow and narrows his eyes when he's pondering! (I like it! It's classic soapy!)

Marlena squints a lot when she's being sweet or swept of her feet by John. (I find it endearing.)

Sami has that little scowl that she gets when she's backed into a corner that makes me go 'Uh Oh!!!'

My.. I could go on!!

Your turn!! What kinds of things have you noticed about characters?

#2   2007/03/16 03:37PM
    Re: Character traits!! Fun!!!
    Bellydancing...

Quote Chrissi: Saw this on another message board and I thought that I would steal it and try it out here.
    I stole this from our new moderator, Plot Twister!!!!

I'd like to know which character traits that you've noticed on Days Of Our Lives, from your fave and not so fave characters?

Please be careful how you word things though, we still want to be nice. :P

I'll get us started...

EJ always calls women, 'Sweetheart', when he's menacing. He even called Jed sweetheart!!

He also bats his eyelashes to make a point! Not sure if he wears contacts or not but I've never seen someone do this.

John Black raises that one eyebrow and narrows his eyes when he's pondering! (I like it! It's classic soapy!)

Marlena squints a lot when she's being sweet or swept of her feet by John. (I find it endearing.)

Sami has that little scowl that she gets when she's backed into a corner that makes me go 'Uh Oh!!!'

My.. I could go on!!

Your turn!! What kinds of things have you noticed about characters?

Hope also does the raised eyebrow thing.
    Chelsea sticks her jaw out.
    Marlena says "oh my" and sighs
    Lucas says "look" or "ok" a lot.

I will add more as I see them

Kate sucks her cheeks in and flares her nostrils, she tends to flick her hair as well.

#3   2007/03/16 11:18PM
    lennox

Hope has managed to get the raised eyebrow down to an art form! I love it! Kayla always looks so sad, like she's about to cry! Steve constantly messes with his eye patch!

#4   2007/03/17 06:04AM
    Chrissi

Those ones are true and funny! Bring them on!!

#5   2007/03/17 07:07AM
    Kat2007

Have you ever see how Willow talks as if she has too much gloss on? Her mouth looks like it's gonna get stuck together one day lolololol

#6   2007/03/17 04:24PM
    Audd

Quote lennox: Hope has managed to get the raised eyebrow down to an art form! I love it! Kayla always looks so sad, like she's about to cry! Steve constantly messes with his eye patch!

Steve messing with that eye patch drives me nutty, lol! This is awesome, of course I read this too late and now can't think of anything, rats.

#7   2007/03/21 06:53PM
    Chrissi

I've noticed her lips are always glossy but do you mean she's trying not to get the gloss on her teeth, Kat?

I'm sure there are tons more.. Steve does mess with the patch. It must be bothersome.

#8   2007/03/21 07:37PM
    SamiBrady_Ch...

Gosh I am trying so hard to think of any....I have one for Abby but it's so hard to explain...it's something she does with her eyes and how she sets her jaw whenever she's thinking but when I figure out a better way to describe this lol I will

#9   2007/03/22 09:07AM
    truthsfiction

When Sami is plotting, she clenches her jaw as if gritting her molars....And when Shawn is talking to Belle, she always tilts her head to one side or the other...like she has to carefully consider each and every thing he says...lol...

#10   2007/03/22 09:43AM
    jovigirl

John changes his voice to a deap scruff when he gets serious. Marlena always makes that sound as if she is shocked.I have noticed the Chelsea jaw thing and the Willow lip thing.

Claire always has a cookie!!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list