List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Do you still want EJ with Sami now that he's not so nice?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Do you still want EJ with Sami now that he's not so nice?

Started by DOOLfan092 at 2006/09/20 12:22PM
    Latest post: 2006/10/29 04:30PM, Views: 680, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/09/20 12:22PM
    Do you still want EJ with Sami now that he's not so nice?
    DOOLfan092

I do! Maybe it's a spoiler? But the writer says that EJ is a DiMera. To me, that makes him hotter than ever and even more of a perfect match for our Sami. I love Sami, always have. The palms of my hands started sweating and my heart racing when watching her and EJ together. They really have electricity and it's sooo fun to watch. Lucas and Sami have a deep connection and years and years of history, good and bad, plus a son but sometimes a new love is the best thing for everyone. Just look at Jennifer and Frankie in highschool and then when she met Jack it was all over. True Love canceled out the old love. EJAMI RULES! LOVE THEM TOGETHER. EJ would never hurt her. He has been a womanizer all his life and is going to fall in love head over heels the way only a bad boy can. Hard. Like Patch did with Kayla. Or Bo with Hope. The bad boys who fall in love then become the best husbands - full of passion and loyalty and passion and protectiveness and did I mention passion? LOL

#2   2006/09/20 12:26PM
    Re: Do you still want EJ with Sami now that he's not so nice?
    Chrissi

I'm torn! I love Sami and Lucas together but Sami and EJ are seriously HOT!

EJ and Kate are supposed to be hot and heavy, so we'll see how that plays out. EJ and any girl will be hot, in my opinion!!

#3   2006/09/20 12:39PM
    NickiB

EWWW! EJ with Kate. I'm not a Kate fan. I like Sami and Lucas together, but before they get back togehter I would like to see Sami and EJ have a serious relationship for a while. It would be nice to see Lucas and EJ both pining away for Sami and let her have her choice of man for a change. Let Sami play them instead of her geeting played.LOL

#4   2006/09/20 01:02PM
    Temery

oh please, Sami has played men off of eachother so many times before. I'd like to see EJ with Abby, deff not Kate, would be too wierd.

#5   2006/10/29 08:33AM
    estradam

Yes. Yes. Even makes them more of a perfect couple. It would be cool for them to tie the knot, then find out he's a Dimera.

#6   2006/10/29 11:44AM
    ~Beauty~

I don't know...it's kind of hard to say. She id trying so hard to change for the bettter so I'd like to see her finally with Lucas and Will as a family. But then in the other hand, EJ and Sami are hot together but he will make sami a bad girl again. I think they'll feed off of eachother!

#7   2006/10/29 03:59PM
    Serena

Well, while Abby is pretty, she is too young for EJ, I like her with Max. I want to see EJ really mess with Kate, and not in the way she slithers for...it would be so great if it turns out EJ would be the one to bring her down! Lucas keeps forgiving Kate, yes, she is his mom, but enough is enough! She is using Will now and has always accused Sami of being the manipulator! I do agree EJ will probably fall for Sami, he has always seemed to have feelings for her, he seems genuine.
    Lucas will have to fight for her probably and maybe this time it will be a lasting mature love where he doesn't dump her everytime she does a little naughty deed.
    Oh yes, Steve was a real naughty boy back in the day! So, I can see the other mentioned senerio play out as well. All uphill from now, good for Days!

-An after thought, yes, I agree also EJ is fine...I just notice he bats his eyes a bit much especially when he is mouthing Pat around, which is great to see mister fake dad being told what's what!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/10/29 04:01PM
    #8   2006/10/29 04:07PM
    shelle3498

E.J may be handsome but i think he had NO and I mean NO right to ask her to choose her child or him NO man should ever ask a woman to do that . i can see him making her choose him or lucas but not her child .that was just crazy. So my opinion would be she needs to be with lucas i have always thought that.. GO LUMI

#9   2006/10/29 04:09PM
    Serena

Quote shelle3498: E.J may be handsome but i think he had NO and I mean NO right to ask her to choose her child or him NO man should ever ask a woman to do that . i can see him making her choose him or lucas but not her child .that was just crazy. So my opinion would be she needs to be with lucas i have always thought that.. GO LUMI

Oh crap, I forgot about that, you are right, so they probably won't have him turn good- oh well, maybe he will still end up being the one to bring Kate down?
    Okay, so I am fickled...I would really like to see Vivian come back on and bring Kate down or even Julie, she'd be in Sami's corner too! Not that it has anything to do with this topic....

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/10/29 04:16PM
    #10   2006/10/29 04:16PM
    wendell21

Quote Temery: oh please, Sami has played men off of eachother so many times before. I'd like to see EJ with Abby, deff not Kate, would be too wierd.

Abby-omg isnt she like in high school?! EJ and Abby wouldnt that be disgusting.ughh, hes too old for her. Kate is just nasty- she likes to get it any way she can. No, no way to Abby and EJ, maybe EJ and Billie how bout that. Abby needs to get with someone like maybe Max, or someone new entirely.
    EJ, i think will fall in love with Sami but i dont want them together, so im hoping she will show him the door. I really really hope that he doesnt mess everything up for Sami. Although i can see when it comes out the he is really a DiMera, that everyone will blame sami and hate her no matter how much she protests that she didnt know about it(or even about how long shes known hes a DiMera). No one will care if shes telling the truth or not, they will just say "Oh theres Sami, back to her old tricks again, that girl will never learn. Everytime we think shes changed she goes and does something evil again." this whole thing will blow up in her face, unless she kicks EJ out of her life FOR GOOD!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/10/29 04:24PM
    1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list