List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Blackmail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Blackmail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by lennox at 2007/03/07 03:53PM
    Latest post: 2007/03/07 08:13PM, Views: 284, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2007/03/07 03:53PM
    Blackmail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    lennox

I have always lived my life that I let no one hold anything over my head! I am a 'let the chips fall where they may kind of guy'. I try not to keep secrets from the people that I love because I have lived long enough to know that the truth ALWAYS comes put! And that's why I would never let EJ blackmail me the way Sami has! If she told Lucas what she did to save his life and went to her father (the police captain) and told how he forced her at gunpoint to get him through the road blocks and forced her to have sex with him to save Lucas' life, then what would EJ have to use against her? His power would be gone! I know, I truly know that Sami is scared but all the stress of keeping the secret is not good for her and the baby! She needs to tell Lucas before EJ or Kate do and they put a different spin on it!

#2   2007/03/07 07:08PM
    Re: Blackmail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Imalwaysright

I think Sami's character would be much more interesting if she were a little more courageous. I would like to see her sit down with Lucas and, rather than act like she did something wrong, stand up for herself and tell him the whole story and how it played out the night E.J. took serious advantage of her (it was more than that, but that's another topic). Wouldn't that just shock an unsuspecting E.J., especially if Sami didn't let him know that she spilled the beans. I would love to see E.J. throw his threats at Sami and then fumble over himself once he realized that his only form of blackmail no longer existed!

I do think that Sami will end up being pregnant with E.J.'s child. The writers are insuring a good storyline for years and years to come.

#3   2007/03/07 08:13PM
    Re: Blackmail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    lennox

Yep, I think Sami should do the same thing! I think she would shock EJ and rattle his cage a little bit!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list