List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Spoiler... Maybe? Bo

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler... Maybe? Bo

Started by bearrie at 2007/03/07 12:13PM
    Latest post: 2007/03/07 06:07PM, Views: 460, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2007/03/07 12:13PM
    Spoiler... Maybe? Bo
    bearrie

Don't know if it's just me but, on today's epi, when Bo was talking about Shawn... I get the impression there's an adventure trip in Bo's near future. I'm thinking that Bo will be out looking for Shelle and Claire. When he does find them, he will have no choice but to bring them back to Salem. Claire's blood poisoning situation leaves them with no other options.
    Get ready to see Shelle and Claire back in Salem. Hopefully Shelle will already be legally married by then. It would also be nice if during this time, Bope was able to legally change Claire's birth certif naming Shawn as her dad.

#2   2007/03/07 12:55PM
    Re: Spoiler... Maybe? Bo
    crazyfordays

When did Belle and Phillip get divorced? I must have missed that.

#3   2007/03/07 12:58PM
    Sheebs

the papers were signed along time ago (oct or nov of last year, when Victor stating asking for Visits and this mess started) and when they were going to court it wasn't final yet and I guess in the last few weeks it is.

#4   2007/03/07 01:00PM
    crazyfordays

What about Shawn and Mimi?

#5   2007/03/07 01:04PM
    Sheebs

Shawn annulled it when he found out that she lied to him. And father Jensen backed him up.

#6   2007/03/07 05:33PM
    lennox

Quote bearrie: Don't know if it's just me but, on today's epi, when Bo was talking about Shawn... I get the impression there's an adventure trip in Bo's near future. I'm thinking that Bo will be out looking for Shelle and Claire. When he does find them, he will have no choice but to bring them back to Salem. Claire's blood poisoning situation leaves them with no other options.
    Get ready to see Shelle and Claire back in Salem. Hopefully Shelle will already be legally married by then. It would also be nice if during this time, Bope was able to legally change Claire's birth certif naming Shawn as her dad.

I hope everything you say comes true!

#7   2007/03/07 05:36PM
    bearrie

Quote lennox:
    Quote bearrie: Don't know if it's just me but, on today's epi, when Bo was talking about Shawn... I get the impression there's an adventure trip in Bo's near future. I'm thinking that Bo will be out looking for Shelle and Claire. When he does find them, he will have no choice but to bring them back to Salem. Claire's blood poisoning situation leaves them with no other options.

I hope everything you say comes true!

I do too. If it does, I should REALLY consider applying for a job as a writer for Days.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/03/07 05:37PM
    #8   2007/03/07 06:07PM
    Chrissi

I heard something to this effect!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list