List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: JED JED JED

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

JED JED JED

Started by sherry2620 at 2007/03/06 10:30AM
    Latest post: 2007/03/07 12:30PM, Views: 393, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2007/03/06 10:30AM
    JED JED JED
    sherry2620

Omg where has this cutie been all my life?? Give this new guy some more airtime.... there is alot of things that could be done with this character....what a hottie!!!

#2   2007/03/06 08:30PM
    Re: JED JED JED
    bearrie

Quote sherry2620: Omg where has this cutie been all my life?? Give this new guy some more airtime.... there is alot of things that could be done with this character....what a hottie!!!

Finished drooling yet? Is ur keyboard all wet and sloppy? Is ur tongue back in ur mouth or is it still hanging out?

#3   2007/03/07 07:03AM
    sherry2620

haha is it that obvious? I am blushing!! haha

#4   2007/03/07 09:29AM
    Chrissi

Quote bearrie:
    Quote sherry2620: Omg where has this cutie been all my life?? Give this new guy some more airtime.... there is alot of things that could be done with this character....what a hottie!!!

Finished drooling yet? Is ur keyboard all wet and sloppy? Is ur tongue back in ur mouth or is it still hanging out?

That was the funniest thing I've read all morning!

#5   2007/03/07 09:56AM
    boldbeautiful

Is it just me, or with his coloring does it seem far-fetched that he's Willow's brother?

#6   2007/03/07 10:23AM
    erbutterfly1

yeah, willow and jed are COMPLETLEY different... maybe we can pretend they only have the same mother?
    i agree he needs more airtime, his acting skills are a bit off.. dont want to offend anyone so i'm apologizing in advance! he is HOT!

#7   2007/03/07 12:16PM
    bearrie

Quote sherry2620: haha is it that obvious? I am blushing!! haha

The boy is HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Drool away. Just PLEASE dry off ur keyboard. Wet and slobbery keyboards make for unpleasent typing.

#8   2007/03/07 12:18PM
    bearrie

Quote boldbeautiful: Is it just me, or with his coloring does it seem far-fetched that he's Willow's brother?

Look at Nicole, Taylor and Brandon. They were siblings and Brandon was considerably darker -skin colorings wise- than both his sisters.

#9   2007/03/07 12:30PM
    Sheebs

Quote bearrie:
    Quote boldbeautiful: Is it just me, or with his coloring does it seem far-fetched that he's Willow's brother?

Look at Nicole, Taylor and Brandon. They were siblings and Brandon was considerably darker -skin colorings wise- than both his sisters.

Yes, that happns when you have different fathers.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list