List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: WHATS TO COME OF DAYS OF OUR LIVES ?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

WHATS TO COME OF DAYS OF OUR LIVES ?

Started by JAYDE37075 at 2007/03/05 10:01AM
    Latest post: 2007/03/06 11:54AM, Views: 437, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2007/03/05 10:01AM
    WHATS TO COME OF DAYS OF OUR LIVES ?
    JAYDE37075

I WANT TO KNOW IF THE SOAP NETWORK IS GOING TO PICK UP DAYS AND PASSIONS WHEN THEY BOTH GO OFF THE AIR. I HAVE ACTUALLY STOPPED WATCHING WHEN I FOUND OUT THEY WERE GOING OFF. I STILL READ THE SPOILERS ITS LIKE BASICALLY CATCHING UP TO ME. I DON'T THINK DAYS SHOULD GO OFF JUST SO THEY CAN ADD ANOTHER HOUR TO THE TODAY SHOW. WHO WATCHES THAT ANYWAY EXCEPT RETIRED OR STAY AT HOME MOMS ? I KNOW DAYS IS ALREADY ON THE SOAP NETWORK AND IT WOULD BE GOOD TO HAVE THEM TO CONTINUE TO AIR THEM. EXCEPT NOT EVERYONE HAS THE SOAP NETWORK. WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK ?

Please remember to follow soaps.com guidelines and not post in all caps, it's hard on the eyes.

Thank you

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/03/05 02:27PM
    #2   2007/03/05 10:51AM
    Re: WHATS TO COME OF DAYS OF OUR LIVES ?
    kayla 1983

Days has still got, at least, 2 more years until the contract is up. But after that, let's just hope that our much loved soap can survive.

#3   2007/03/05 02:24PM
    jan34twat

i agree i hope we dont loose days

#4   2007/03/06 11:54AM
    Chrissi

Jayde, Days isn't going anywhere. I can assure you. They've got a few years to go on their current contract and after that if things don't pan out, they can always move elsewhere.

Just because Passions is going does not mean the network is dumping Days! Passions is going off because JER needed a kick in the pants to really get things moving over there. He chose to ignore it, I guess?

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list