List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: where's marlena

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

where's marlena

Started by golden retrivers at 2007/03/02 03:42PM
    Latest post: 2007/03/06 10:13AM, Views: 337, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2007/03/02 03:42PM
    where's marlena
    golden retri...

MARLENA has a husband who's body's been stole from the hospitial (alive) has a daughter and grand daughter who has vanised off a ship.and anouter one pregnant.Whith all the money her and john have she could hire any one she wants to look for all of them and even help sami and lucus . put lucas to work taking care of basic black.she has never seemed to be around when someone needs her.starting to think her character is not all there .is there a doc in the house anyone??

#2   2007/03/06 09:15AM
    Re: where's marlena
    erbutterfly1

Quote golden retrivers: MARLENA has a husband who's body's been stole from the hospitial (alive) has a daughter and grand daughter who has vanised off a ship.and anouter one pregnant.Whith all the money her and john have she could hire any one she wants to look for all of them and even help sami and lucus . put lucas to work taking care of basic black.she has never seemed to be around when someone needs her.starting to think her character is not all there .is there a doc in the house anyone??

yeahhhh... i have also been wondering that! for the longest time i was convinced that something was going on with marlena because everytime something was going wrong, she was "out of town" maybe theres a bigger story there??

#3   2007/03/06 09:20AM
    jessmcarter325

Quote erbutterfly1:
    Quote golden retrivers: MARLENA has a husband who's body's been stole from the hospitial (alive) has a daughter and grand daughter who has vanised off a ship.and anouter one pregnant.Whith all the money her and john have she could hire any one she wants to look for all of them and even help sami and lucus . put lucas to work taking care of basic black.she has never seemed to be around when someone needs her.starting to think her character is not all there .is there a doc in the house anyone??

yeahhhh... i have also been wondering that! for the longest time i was convinced that something was going on with marlena because everytime something was going wrong, she was "out of town" maybe theres a bigger story there??

Lets hope not that Dr. again. lol

#4   2007/03/06 10:13AM
    Chrissi

Here here!!!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list