List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Days times during Olympics

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Days times during Olympics

Started by Redneck Rebel Chick at 2010/02/13 05:57PM
    Latest post: 2010/02/14 04:18PM, Views: 5364, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2010/02/13 05:57PM
    Days times during Olympics
    Redneck Rebe...

DOES anyone know what times days will be on during the Olympics on the East Coast? I saw last week it said between 3-5, but when I looked it up on the tv the Olympics were on from 1-5 and the news after. if anyone knows plz let me know!! TYVM!!

#2   2010/02/13 06:00PM
    Re: Days times during Olympics
    longliveBOPE

Quote Redneck Rebel Chick: DOES anyone know what times days will be on during the Olympics on the East Coast? I saw last week it said between 3-5, but when I looked it up on the tv the Olympics were on from 1-5 and the news after. if anyone knows plz let me know!! TYVM!!

I think I read on this thread like 3:00 am if you get SN it may be on at a better time for you. hope that help a little

#3   2010/02/13 06:50PM
    Sunnydaz

I'm watching the speed skating now......that Apolo is cute!

#4   2010/02/13 07:37PM
    taylorswift112

Quote Sunnydaz: I'm watching the speed skating now......that Apolo is cute!

I went skating today.... It was too cold, though, so I just stood by the fire. I'm not a winter girl. New York is not the best place to be in February, either. Speed skating is awesome, though.

MUST SEE : Valentine's Day! So funny! Some parts were really sweet, though. Taylor Swift was freakin' hilarious. Taylor Lautner... I was a little bit disappointed, he was the only guy that had a shirt on in every scene. He was sooooo HOT, though. Swift was a total ditz... Toooooo funny.

#5   2010/02/13 07:40PM
    Sunnydaz

Quote taylorswift112:
    Quote Sunnydaz: I'm watching the speed skating now......that Apolo is cute!

I went skating today.... It was too cold, though, so I just stood by the fire. I'm not a winter girl. New York is not the best place to be in February, either. Speed skating is awesome, though.

MUST SEE : Valentine's Day! So funny! Some parts were really sweet, though. Taylor Swift was freakin' hilarious. Taylor Lautner... I was a little bit disappointed, he was the only guy that had a shirt on in every scene. He was sooooo HOT, though. Swift was a total ditz... Toooooo funny.

Hi Sweetypie! Stay warm will ya? lol

ps: Apolo won for the USA! yeah......me happy

#6   2010/02/14 02:50PM
    asiangal

KSDK -- Due to NBC's coverage of the Olympic Winter Games, Days of Our Lives will not been at its regularly scheduled time the week of February 15th and the week of February 22nd.

Days of Our Lives can be seen from 4:00-5:00AMCT starting Wednesday, February 17th with no loss in storyline.

Days will return to its normal time period on Monday, March 1st.
    KSDK

#7   2010/02/14 02:56PM
    asiangal

deleted

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2010/02/14 03:00PM
    #8   2010/02/14 02:59PM
    asiangal

here's another info about DOOL's schedule

"Days of Our Lives" will be preempted nationally just once for the 2010 Winter Olympics, on Monday, February 15, 2010. Coverage that day will be from 1PM-5PM (live in ET/CT, tape delayed for MT/PT tome zones). For the rest of the weekdays, from Tuesday, February 16 through Friday, February 26, coverage on NBC will be from 3PM-5PM in all time zones. If "Days" airs between 3-5PM on your local affiliate, it will be airing at different times for these two weeks. Please check local listings for time changes in your area.

#9   2010/02/14 04:10PM
    flightobl

THANK you!

#10   2010/02/14 04:18PM
    bmes

I haven't even bothered to pay attention to my soap yet...lol..i've been glued to the olympics.

the women'a moguls were awesome. obviously i was hoping for our canadian to win gold. but silver is great too!!! the gold medallist was FLAWLESS though and TOTALLY deserved to win!! congrats USA!!!

GO CANADA!!!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list