List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: WOW Jed you Rock!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

WOW Jed you Rock!!

Started by sherry2620 at 2007/02/28 10:56AM
    Latest post: 2007/03/06 10:45AM, Views: 693, Replies: 12
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2007/02/28 10:56AM
    WOW Jed you Rock!!
    sherry2620

Where has Days been hiding Jed (played by actor Frank Mentier)??? This kid is hot.... where is he from, what does he like, where is he going with his story line?? This guy is awesome....what do you think???

#2   2007/02/28 11:20AM
    Re: WOW Jed you Rock!!
    mscateyes

Sorry, but I just don't think Jed is all that.

#3   2007/02/28 12:38PM
    Chrissi

Jed's new to acting. He is a former model and a really nice guy, actually. I briefly spoke with him a few weeks ago when I did up an article on him coming to Salem. Not sure how long he will be here but he's supposed to be friend to Abby and Chelsea. Looks like the writers are writing for the younger generation right now. I like that and all but hope they don't forget about he vets!!

#4   2007/02/28 12:47PM
    kkwoman

Quote mscateyes: Sorry, but I just don't think Jed is all that.

I agree - not the greatest - in my opinion

#5   2007/02/28 12:47PM
    kkwoman

Looks aren't everything!!

#6   2007/02/28 01:20PM
    AllieB

He is a very handsome young man and I hope he stay around for a long time.

#7   2007/03/01 06:41AM
    Kindredspirits

Quote mscateyes: Sorry, but I just don't think Jed is all that.

I totally agree with you Cat. I also think it's obvious he is a new actor. Austin was gorgeous but ____. I just hope this new guy can start bringing alittle personality to his character.

Just a friendly reminder to be careful about what you say about the actors.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/03/06 11:51AM
    #8   2007/03/01 07:22AM
    LBowen

He's kind of cute...nice lips! I still want Abby with Max. I like him being there to make Max jealous though! Go Abby!!! It's about time Max be the one that's pining for a girl!!! He hasn't had to even try for any of them except for Chelsea when she was nuts! I want to see him really have to work for Abby. She's been too easy up until this point and she's too good to have to be easy like that. She should have all kinds of guys trying to win her affections.
    Lisa

#9   2007/03/01 07:33AM
    golden retri...

Quote Chrissi: Jed's new to acting. He is a former model and a really nice guy, actually. I briefly spoke with him a few weeks ago when I did up an article on him coming to Salem. Not sure how long he will be here but he's supposed to be friend to Abby and Chelsea. Looks like the writers are writing for the younger generation right now. I like that and all but hope they don't forget about he vets!!

THEY need to have alot of young faces on canvas. give the boy a good haircut though so we can see his face

#10   2007/03/06 10:36AM
    sherry2620

Quote kkwoman: Looks aren't everything!!

awe come on guys....this kid is cute and does a great job... looks are not everything but why not enjoy a great combo of both looks and a just a nice guy.... there are not enough of those around anymore... new...yes he is new... and he CAN act... give him a chance!!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list