List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: What will Hope do now that Paerick is arested???

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What will Hope do now that Paerick is arested???

Started by cbrady at 2006/09/15 08:15PM
    Latest post: 2006/09/17 04:02AM, Views: 463, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2006/09/15 08:15PM
    What will Hope do now that Paerick is arested???
    cbrady

I think Hope may be iin shocke about Patrick she may think it was planted on him until Bo shows the evidence tape that was taken and the shoes he haaad on she may recongnize the shoes and feel betrayed by Patrick and then decide to tell Bo that the baby is his that this babt is asing from Zack that they belong togather.

#2   2006/09/16 07:59AM
    Re: What will Hope do now that Paerick is arested???
    Chrissi

I feel bad for poor Hope. She's sure seen her share of heartache this past year. It would be nice if some good could come from this, like the baby is really Bo's!

#3   2006/09/16 07:47PM
    Lucia

dunno man guess we gotta watch and find out

#4   2006/09/17 04:02AM
    reevm

Quote Chrissi: I feel bad for poor Hope. She's sure seen her share of heartache this past year. It would be nice if some good could come from this, like the baby is really Bo's!

i hope ej is not leaving soon hes pleasant to thee eye/i love sammy,this whole belle shawn thing is getting annoying can't wait till its over/wonder who mimi will end up with?cause shawn is defintly gonna go back with belle/did rex die or anything?he should come back to her

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list