List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Daytime Royalty Spoiler

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Daytime Royalty Spoiler

Started by Glamour Woman at 2010/01/16 02:21PM
    Latest post: 2010/01/16 07:06PM, Views: 6761, Replies: 14
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2010/01/16 02:21PM
    Daytime Royalty Spoiler
    Glamour Woman

Rafe moves out of Samatha house.

#2   2010/01/16 02:37PM
    Re: Daytime Royalty Spoiler
    Glamour Woman

Quote Glamour Woman: Rafe moves out of Samatha house.

I hate that Days are destroying another supercouple. In a way I do see Rafe point Sami trusting EJ over Rafe.

#3   2010/01/16 02:47PM
    sharon n nic...

That makes me happy. Sami belongs to EJ.

#4   2010/01/16 02:49PM
    Ruby7370

What??? Is this the 2nd or 3rd time he's moved out?
    LOL, love EJ's dominance.

#5   2010/01/16 02:49PM
    alwaysEJ

What supercouple are they destroying? They've never been married, have no kids together, & have been shacked up for about five minutes.

#6   2010/01/16 02:53PM
    Ruby7370

Quote alwaysEJ: What supercouple are they destroying? They've never been married, have no kids together, & have been shacked up for about five minutes.

LOL.....

#7   2010/01/16 03:30PM
    bigtimesoapfan

Personally Im waiting for Rafe to blow ej out of the water and watching Sammi kiss Rafe's arse!! IMO Rafe deserves it after all he's done for the ungrateful brat!!

#8   2010/01/16 04:39PM
    bghwme

I think Rafe moving out would be a good thing for the two of them right now.

Sami never wanted to hide things from Rafe. EJ manipulated her into it by convincing her that telling him would put Sydney's life in danger. It really wasn't about Rafe. It was about getting Sydney back.

For one thing, he won't be able to do a good job as an FBI agent if he is so personally close to the case. And, Sami won't be able to use her head and figure things out as long as Rafe is on one side telling her what to think and EJ is on the other side telling her what to think.

Besides, just because they have broken up doesn't mean he can't be there for her. LOL

#9   2010/01/16 04:45PM
    Tammer

Quote bghwme: I think Rafe moving out would be a good thing for the two of them right now.

Sami never wanted to hide things from Rafe. EJ manipulated her into it by convincing her that telling him would put Sydney's life in danger. It really wasn't about Rafe. It was about getting Sydney back.

For one thing, he won't be able to do a good job as an FBI agent if he is so personally close to the case. And, Sami won't be able to use her head and figure things out as long as Rafe is on one side telling her what to think and EJ is on the other side telling her what to think.

Besides, just because they have broken up doesn't mean he can't be there for her. LOL

I completely agree.
    Just because he moves out, doesn't mean they have broken up either.
    You may be right, Rafe may feel he is too close to the situation living there.
    Oh and he may think that since the "kidnapper" told Sami not to tell him, that if he doesn't live there they might "slip up" thinking it's safe.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2010/01/16 04:46PM
    #10   2010/01/16 06:08PM
    lovnhawaii78

Quote Glamour Woman: Rafe moves out of Samatha house.

I think this is after the fight they have isn't it. Can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list