List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Carly and Bo are awesome

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Carly and Bo are awesome

Started by LoveSimon at 2010/01/12 08:18PM
    Latest post: 2010/06/09 04:17PM, Views: 2788, Replies: 57
    1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #1   2010/01/12 08:18PM
    Carly and Bo are awesome
    LoveSimon

I have always thought Carly should have stayed and fought for Bo. I think they have great chemistry. Bo and Hope will eventually get back together but they have been a little boring for awhile and they needed the shake up. I do think it is time for Hope to have her turn though. Good thing this is soap opera world, I mean how many times can a man cheat on you and people still say he is the love of her life. How many times did Bo sleep with Billie? And Carly?

#2   2010/01/13 03:08PM
    Re: Carly and Bo are awesome
    KatieneedsSimon

I agree I love Carly and Bo together. They are terrific on screen together. She was his first love when he was in the Marines. Hope is just a SPOILED brat and a baby. Bo has never been faitful to Hope. I think Bo and Carly should be together. By the way which Simon do you love?

#3   2010/01/13 04:41PM
    Ruby7370

Yes, love Bo and Carly. Haven't liked Bo and Hope for some time now. Hope isn't the Hope I loved in the 80's.

#4   2010/01/13 04:48PM
    sharon n nic...

I think you mean Bo and Hope are awesome togehter. Even when they are fighing and going through tough times. Sorry to say when BO realizes he made the biggest mistake of his life he'll run right back to his FANCY FACE.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2010/01/13 04:51PM
    #5   2010/01/13 05:22PM
    chuckywoodchuck

Carly with Bo is so NOT awesome. No chemistry/connection at all with Carly and Bo. Nothing natural at all. I'm wtih sharon n nic. Bo and Hope Brady are awesome together. Great chemistry/connection with Bo and Hope. Everything comes natural with Bo and Hope. The real true everlasting love that Bo and Hope share is awesome.

#6   2010/01/13 05:47PM
    LoveSimon

Well I think we all know Bo and Hope will end up back together but I personally like Bo and Carly together. I liked the Hope of the 80's to but I haven't liked her in a long time either.

#7   2010/01/13 05:53PM
    bope

carly and Bo are gross, not awesome. Count me in with sharon n nic and chuckywoodchuck, Bo and Hope are awesome. No other couple will come close to being as awesome as Bo and Hope. Bo and Hope have always had that special kind of chemistry from day one.

#8   2010/01/13 06:30PM
    Tammer

I like them together, I like Bo & Hope together.

#9   2010/01/13 06:57PM
    speechless

I actually was not into the whole Carly and Bo connecting thing until just the last few days. Ultimately I want Bope back together but this little tryst is definitely spicing things up for them....Good Soapy stuff!

#10   2010/01/14 02:33AM
    Trish283

I totally think Bo and Carly look great together, and Yes...Carly was Bo's first love... and Hope was Fancy Face and always will be that. My thing is that Hope is too easy to just walk away from her marriage. When the chips are down, she finds a way to blame Bo and leaves. Now come on.... We all know that Bo and Hope (will)(maybe) get back together at some point... "I guess this is "DAYS" sweethearts, since John and Marlena are gone. But I find the Bo and Hope story line was getting dull and old. A little spice (Carly) to shake things up is a nice change. I don't know about the viewers, but for me... I love Bo and Carly together and..... a thought!!....it would be a more of a storyline if the writers could.... find a way to write it in that Melanie is Bo's daughter. That may move and shake-up alot of people on Days!.... This is my thought.

1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list