List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Started by Dakota 4762 at 2010/01/11 08:06AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/23 03:17PM, Views: 295115, Replies: 10472
    « 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 » »| page:
    #9981   2013/10/04 11:24AM
    Re: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!
    allmylovingdays

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Sami is so obsessed with her man EJ!

and I am loving every minute of it!

As is EJ!!!!!

#9982   2013/10/04 02:57PM
    ej and sami

I just went too NBC to see the pictures for 10-7-13 EJAMI and Marge are going at it out the park. EJAMI kissing. Then Marge Bernardi holding this big black gun in her hand it like she going to Dimera mansion.

#9983   2013/10/04 07:51PM
    ejamiATW

Quote allmylovingdays: I can't say enough EJ today. I loved EJAMI. Talking over each other and then sitting back and hearing what the man has waited forever to hear from Sami. She said she would go to hell with him as long as they had each other and the kids. And the ending them on the sofa and Sami sighing "they almost had it all". EJ holding her close agreeing and then saying "we will in time get it back"

I really liked that too! Looks like Sami is ready to fight for her family like she said in her letter!!! Sweet!!

#9984   2013/10/05 06:25AM
    ej and sami

I love EJ yesterday he was awesome that scene between him and Chad was great.!!!!

I love when EJ told Sami soon to be Mrs. Dimera lets go out and get some fresh air than Sami called him Mr. Dimera they are so cute together!!!

EJAMI was hold hands in the park yesterday was so sweet awww!!!

EJ was giving Chad and Will hugs yesterday I wish EJ will hug me cause I wouldn't let go of him!!!

#9985   2013/10/05 06:27AM
    allmylovingdays

Loved EJ helping little brother Chad out but you know that his words after about not telling the truth to abs -well people are picking at that and thinking he is lying to Sami now.

HELLO if he was going to do that he wouldn't have told her the whole truth which I SO DIDN'T EVER EXPECT him to tell her how he begged and kissed the ring and all.

Do I expect EJ to tell lies. YES! maybe even withhold truths from Sami on whatever Stefano forces him to do.

But the one thing that holds true for me with EJ is that when it comes to Sami and the kids he will do whatever it takes to make sure they are safe and he needs them. I am so happy he finally has them too! unconditional love finally!

#9986   2013/10/05 06:42AM
    ej and sami

Quote allmylovingdays: Loved EJ helping little brother Chad out but you know that his words after about not telling the truth to abs -well people are picking at that and thinking he is lying to Sami now.

HELLO if he was going to do that he wouldn't have told her the whole truth which I SO DIDN'T EVER EXPECT him to tell her how he begged and kissed the ring and all.

Do I expect EJ to tell lies. YES! maybe even withhold truths from Sami
    on whatever Stefano forces him to do.

But the one thing that holds true for me with EJ is that when it comes to Sami and the kids he will do whatever it takes to make sure they are safe and he needs them. I am so happy he finally has them too! unconditional love finally!

I agree everything you said allmylovingdays I known I was reading other boards people think EJ is keeping something away from Sami no his not. He told her everything what Stefano did so I am not worrying about Ejami. I read on another board that Ejami will have alot angst for years to come and no more triangles thank God.

#9987   2013/10/05 06:48AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote ej and sami:
    Quote allmylovingdays: Loved EJ helping little brother Chad out but you know that his words after about not telling the truth to abs -well people are picking at that and thinking he is lying to Sami now.

Do I expect EJ to tell lies. YES! maybe even withhold truths from Sami
    on whatever Stefano forces him to do.

I agree everything you said allmylovingdays I known I was reading other boards people think EJ is keeping something away from Sami no his not. He told her everything what Stefano did so I am not worrying about Ejami. I read on another board that Ejami will have alot angst for years to come and no more triangles thank God.

I agree they don't need triangles there is enough stuff going on around them to gain storylines and angst that an interloper isn't needed!

You know we are almost up to 1000 pages of being obsessed with EJ!!! we need to plan our party!

#9988   2013/10/05 11:18AM
    stjarna

EJ in the park with his tie loosened and out of place - I don't think he would have cared about the empire or anything if Samantha walked away for good!!! and then she finally saw the light! And kissed him alleviated his turmoil!!!!!!

#9989   2013/10/05 01:38PM
    ej and sami

I wonder what's EJ planning against his father next I really hope it's a good one!!!

I think the reason EJ went to the hospital too see Rafe to give him a taste and telling him that Stefano is the one wanting to cut off his thing. That will give Rafe to go after Stefano let both of them go at it. That's when EJ can started making his against Stefano.

I hope EJ tells Marge Bernardi to stay away from his Samantha!!!

#9990   2013/10/05 03:03PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Sami is so obsessed with her man EJ!

and I am loving every minute of it!

As is EJ!!!!!

« 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list