List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Started by Dakota 4762 at 2010/01/11 08:06AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/14 04:24PM, Views: 321787, Replies: 10551
    « 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 » »| page:
    #9961   2013/09/30 04:13PM
    Re: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!
    wwwwww

Quote ej and sami:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote ej and sami: I loved EJ scene today with Wilson they were great!!!

The sweet evil EJ was awesome today I am glad EJ told Rafe off cause that fool deserved it!!!

I am so happy EJ talk about the wedding today come on Ejami set the wedding date!!!

Is this Sami's final wedding.

Just run off and have it with just the kids in attendance.

I agree allmylovingdays but I want EJAMI to have big wedding cause they deserved people have been waiting for 7 years for this couple to get married and new EJAMI fans want a beautiful wedding too. I think EJAMI is getting married in November. EJAMI deserved to have most beautiful wedding on Daytime TV.

#9962   2013/09/30 06:00PM
    ej and sami

I loved the sweet evil today I am glad he told off Mr. Perfect cause somebody need too this time why can't they just keep Mr. Perfect in the coma and out of EJAMI storyline for good. Cause I am of sick of EJAMI pimping Mr. Perfect they done that for last 5 years. Go EJ you can say whatever you want.

I loved EJ and Wilson scene they were awesome!!

#9963   2013/09/30 06:20PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote ej and sami: I loved the sweet evil today I am glad he told off Mr. Perfect cause somebody need too this time why can't they just keep Mr. Perfect in the coma and out of EJAMI storyline for good. Cause I am of sick of EJAMI pimping Mr. Perfect they done that for last 5 years. Go EJ you can say whatever you want.

I loved EJ and Wilson scene they were awesome!!

Totally unexpected but loved when EJ came upon Wilson fighting. You know EJ is so wanting another baby. I love seeing him checking on the baby and being protective of the baby hearing their arguing. - Sami honey lets plan on those triplets!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/30 06:22PM
    #9964   2013/10/01 04:42AM
    ej and sami

I loved sweet evil EJ Dimera yesterday he was great that men is so freaking Hot!!!!

#9965   2013/10/01 02:24PM
    ej and sami

I loved EJ Dimera that men is so freaking Hot!!!

The writers better not let Rafe Lucas and Dannifer come to EJAMI wedding keep them far away. This wedding is about EJAMI it's there special day.

King EJ and Queen Samantha are going to bring down Stefano together!!!

#9966   2013/10/02 05:57AM
    allmylovingdays

I think I rewound the dvr a few times when EJ told him that it was his junk in a box.

and then I know I kept rewinding watching EJ redo his tie

#9967   2013/10/02 08:11AM
    flightygirl

EJ is sooo freakin HOT when he is being BAD!!!!

#9968   2013/10/02 11:54AM
    allmylovingdays

TODAY he was everything. I love all the facets to EJ. I see him charming, boyish, brotherly, commanding, devilish, delicious, seductive and loving.

#9969   2013/10/02 01:10PM
    ej and sami

I loved EJ Dimera today that men is so freaking Hot he gets hotter everyday!!!

I loved EJ and Chad scene today it was awesome!!!

#9970   2013/10/02 08:15PM
    allmylovingdays

EJ and his word. Aye. I am seeing it like Caroline now! Sami wants to be able to trust in his word, she wants to be able to know that when those vows for better for worst through sickness and health they will mean something. I keep thinking back to the day after Sami and EJ came home from the first grand jury and Sami asked if this meant they were growing up. We evolve and we grow and I've seen EJ mature so much in the few years -it is their time -no matter what -and I'm glad I'm along for the ride

« 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list