List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Started by Dakota 4762 at 2010/01/11 08:06AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/14 04:38PM, Views: 345833, Replies: 10558
    « 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 » »| page:
    #9951   2013/09/29 07:16AM
    Re: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!
    ej and sami

Who else's want to see EJ in that black suit again that men was so freaking Hot in that suit!!!

#9952   2013/09/29 09:37AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote ej and sami: Who else's want to see EJ in that black suit again that men was so freaking Hot in that suit!!!

#9953   2013/09/29 08:26PM
    HouseTops

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote ej and sami: Who else's want to see EJ in that black suit again that men was so freaking Hot in that suit!!!

No suit better??

#9954   2013/09/30 06:08AM
    ej and sami

Quote HouseTops:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva:

No suit better??

I agree House Tops plus i loved to see EJ give his Samantha another dance in there bedroom!!!

#9955   2013/09/30 11:08AM
    allmylovingdays

So didn't expect EJ in scenes today. First he showed up in the middle of Will and Sonny's fifth.

And the better screen but shocking nonetheless when he told the no hero that his halo was bent and tarnished.

GO EJ!!!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/30 11:09AM
    #9956   2013/09/30 11:37AM
    wwwwww

Quote allmylovingdays: So didn't expect EJ in scenes today. First he showed up in the middle of Will and Sonny's fifth.

And the better screen but shocking nonetheless when he told the no hero that his halo was bent and tarnished.

GO EJ!!!!!

What would Sami do if she heard what EJ said to Rafe. I like Sami but I just don't see why she would even want to interfere in Stefano and Rafe's business. If Stefano wants to hurt Rafe why should Sami care.

#9957   2013/09/30 12:24PM
    allmylovingdays

Sami knows how EJ feels about So what does it matter what he said to him today it was the truth. No more shining halo it's tarnished has always been tarnished just now the Salem knows ....somewhat. And about the taunting about being laid up no maybe EJ has all his many injuries and near death experiences and he rebounded rather quickly so he of course he just had to rub it in.

It's again back to when this all began EJ was hanging around the hospital corridors cause EJ was loving it. He is who is he., and I love him more so because he doesn't try and hide behind a false face of caring

#9958   2013/09/30 12:30PM
    ej and sami

I loved EJ scene today with Wilson they were great!!!

The sweet evil EJ was awesome today I am glad EJ told Rafe off cause that fool deserved it!!!

I am so happy EJ talk about the wedding today come on Ejami set the wedding date!!!

#9959   2013/09/30 03:40PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote ej and sami: I loved EJ scene today with Wilson they were great!!!

The sweet evil EJ was awesome today I am glad EJ told Rafe off cause that fool deserved it!!!

I am so happy EJ talk about the wedding today come on Ejami set the wedding date!!!

Just run off and have it with just the kids in attendance.

#9960   2013/09/30 03:50PM
    ej and sami

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote ej and sami: I loved EJ scene today with Wilson they were great!!!

Just run off and have it with just the kids in attendance.

I agree allmylovingdays but I want EJAMI to have big wedding cause they deserved people have been waiting for 7 years for this couple to get married and new EJAMI fans want a beautiful wedding too. I think EJAMI is getting married in November. EJAMI deserved to have most beautiful wedding on Daytime TV.

« 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list