List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Started by Dakota 4762 at 2010/01/11 08:06AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/14 04:24PM, Views: 313057, Replies: 10551
    « 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 » »| page:
    #9921   2013/09/26 05:22AM
    Re: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!
    ej and sami

Quote stjarna: EJ and Chad just light up the screen together!!! They are so
    I really don't get that they could not capitalise on that brotherly relationship more and maybe Casey wouldn't have left the show!!!!

I really would love that s/l with EJ handing Stefano over to Melinda Trask!!!!

Me too stjarna I loved the EJ and Chad scene that was best part of yesterday episode I wish Casey was staying because the writers could had did a lot for this character.

I wish EJ would had turn in Stefano too because I loved to see Stefano in prison for a while and eating that prison food. That old dirt bag deserved to be in prison for the stuff he did.

#9922   2013/09/26 06:21AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote ej and sami:
    Quote stjarna: EJ and Chad just light up the screen together!!! They are so
    I really don't get that they could not capitalise on that brotherly relationship more and maybe Casey wouldn't have left the show!!!!

I really would love that s/l with EJ handing Stefano over to Melinda Trask!!!!

Me too stjarna I loved the EJ and Chad scene that was best part of yesterday episode I wish Casey was staying because the writers could had did a lot for this character.

I wish EJ would had turn in Stefano too because I loved to see Stefano in prison for a while and eating that prison food. That old dirt bag deserved to be in prison for the stuff he did.

I keep hoping that's where we are headed. Especially if one of them gets hurt at this party. EJ will want blood. I tweeted yesterday a reply to someone else's TEAM EJ when @nbcdays asked about EJ working with the sadist again and I said it it takes a village -then let it be-LET EJ get that Device that MarMar has and him, Sami, Justin can start working to defeat that monster.

#9923   2013/09/26 07:02AM
    ej and sami

Tony and Anna should come back and help Ejami bring down Stefano on his knees. Can you imagine the Dimera brothers and there women take down Stefano that be great to watch and must see TV!!!

#9924   2013/09/26 07:04AM
    Dakota 4762

Quote ej and sami:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote ej and sami: We want EJ the show is boring without him he should be on everyday!!!

I agree with you. Sure they mentioned EJ and Sami yesterday but they need to be seen not only talked about!

I known allmylovingdays more of EJ Dimera and less Daniel. I want EJ and Sami to come up with good plan to bring down Stefano.

And less JJ, Jennifer, Teresa, Anne and those idiot kids that JJ hangs around with. This teenage crap is ruining the show. Put all these juvenile D's in jail and let's get on with the show. Kids are back to school writer's. It is now September, almost October, in case you haven't noticed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/26 07:10AM
    #9925   2013/09/26 07:05AM
    Dakota 4762

Quote allmylovingdays: EJ WILL BE ON TODAY!!!

I missed the show because I went to see a good friend who I haven't visited in some time.

#9926   2013/09/26 07:09AM
    Dakota 4762

Quote ej and sami: Tony and Anna should come back and help Ejami bring down Stefano on his knees. Can you imagine the Dimera brothers and there women take down Stefano that be great to watch and must see TV!!!

Thats true!! They should resurrect Anna and Tony and bring them back on set. Then CRAZY Stefano can have his whole family under one roof and smoke his silly cigars while playing chess.Then the siblings can plan his demise.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/26 07:11AM
    #9927   2013/09/26 11:27AM
    ej and sami

EJ Dimera is the hottest men Salem i loved his scene with Chad today both of them are something else. lol EJ blackmail his own brother to stay at mansion can't wait see scene with Chad and Stefano that should be great to watch.

#9928   2013/09/26 11:57AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Dakota 4762:
    Quote ej and sami: Tony and Anna should come back and help Ejami bring down Stefano on his knees. Can you imagine the Dimera brothers and there women take down Stefano that be great to watch and must see TV!!!

Thats true!! They should resurrect Anna and Tony and bring them back on set. Then CRAZY Stefano can have his whole family under one roof and smoke his silly cigars while playing chess.Then the siblings can plan his demise.
    . Can the viewers help too

#9929   2013/09/26 12:37PM
    stjarna

EJ must have a plan against Stefano!!!!!

#9930   2013/09/26 12:39PM
    sharon n nic...

EJ was so playful with Chad today. I loved it!

« 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list