List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Started by Dakota 4762 at 2010/01/11 08:06AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/18 04:15PM, Views: 327265, Replies: 10557
    « 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 » »| page:
    #9901   2013/09/23 06:21AM
    Re: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!
    Rosieroserson

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote ej and sami: Poor EJ I hate seeing him like this why Stefano always hold something over his own son it make no freaking sense. Stefano is not real father to his children he loved control there lives make them do things his way. Stefano don't known what family is he sick twisted evil men. I wish the writers would let EJ beat his father we sick and tried of Stefano winning it becoming boring. EJ want to be his own men and have his Samantha and his children by his side. EJ is never going to forget his father for what he have done.

Team EJ all the way I want him take his father down.

EJ will be fine.

He has his Samantha back in his arms and in his bed.

He did the right thing by bringing his children's Mommy home.

EJ is not alone he has Sami back with him to weather any storm good old Staffy can dish out!
    Our wonderfuly POLLY thank you Sharon n Nick. I know he will be ok. It just hurt so badly and yet I was very proud of EJ for doing whatever it takes to get Samantha home to him and the kids.

That's true.........it stung in my heart when I saw him crawl for Steffy....... No more of that...... Ejami need to reunite their powers and take control!!!

#9902   2013/09/23 06:57AM
    ej and sami

Please let EJ be on today Show!!!

EJ only gets on his knees when it's for his Samantha he wouldn't had never did that for anybody else's. EJ loves his Samantha with his hold heart that's what you called loved. EJ is the winner because he have his Samantha and his children they are his family. Stefano is old dirt bag he don't know what family is he loves to control his children life and make them do things his way.

#9903   2013/09/23 09:29AM
    allmylovingdays

James, Deidre KA on the 4th hour of Today show today with Hoda and Kathy lee promoting the Days better living Book. Clip is on YouTube

@ave1ina: t.co/vMhxYEj5ak Days Of Our Lives Book Tour Interview. JS, DH, GG, KA

#9904   2013/09/23 09:40AM
    ej and sami

NO EJ OR EJAMI TODAY ugh !!!

#9905   2013/09/23 05:06PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote ej and sami: NO EJ OR EJAMI TODAY ugh !!!

Good to know, I guess I won't be watching...

#9906   2013/09/23 07:54PM
    allmylovingdays

How about Boston????

@DaysofourLives: Enter for a chance to meet cast members this Wednesday in Boston! Click on the link: t.co/4BDJ10ZoNu #Days #BookTour #Boston

And here's a tweeted picture from one of the book stop ops today.

@chrissyclemmy: Meeting @IamJamesScott tonight had to be what was most exciting for me! Both he & @KJAlfonso were so sweet! @nbcdays t.co/DaYoguZFD2

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/23 07:56PM
    #9907   2013/09/24 06:00AM
    ej and sami

We want EJ the show is boring without him he should be on everyday!!!

#9908   2013/09/24 06:03AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote ej and sami: We want EJ the show is boring without him he should be on everyday!!!

I agree with you. Sure they mentioned EJ and Sami yesterday but they need to be seen not only talked about!

#9909   2013/09/24 06:15AM
    ej and sami

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote ej and sami: We want EJ the show is boring without him he should be on everyday!!!

I agree with you. Sure they mentioned EJ and Sami yesterday but they need to be seen not only talked about!

I known allmylovingdays more of EJ Dimera and less Daniel. I want EJ and Sami to come up with good plan to bring down Stefano.

#9910   2013/09/24 07:36AM
    allmylovingdays

I know I am obsessed. I don't want the cure. I always find it funny when others state they are 'indifferent' to EJ and yet they can't stop talking about him. GOD let him be on today!

« 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list