List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Started by Dakota 4762 at 2010/01/11 08:06AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/22 03:24PM, Views: 294776, Replies: 10467
    « 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 » »| page:
    #9891   2013/09/21 06:19AM
    Re: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!
    ej and sami

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: I was very obsessed with EJAMI yesterday while they were making love....

Me too Sharon n nick 4eva I obsessed with EJAMI yesterday while they were making love....

Samantha is going to fight for here men and Stefano better watch his back because Samantha Gene Brady is coming after him....

#9892   2013/09/21 06:22AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote ej and sami:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva: I was very obsessed with EJAMI yesterday while they were making love....

Me too Sharon n nick 4eva I obsessed with EJAMI yesterday while they were making love....

Samantha is going to fight for here men and Stefano better watch his back because Samantha Gene Brady is coming after him....

Love your post ej and sami, yes Samantha is back and she will protect her man from his father!

EJ does love father.....Sami, not to much!

#9893   2013/09/21 06:34AM
    HouseTops

Quote ej and sami:

Cannot wait for EJAMI to bring Stefano down!!

EJ, you are very hot!!

#9894   2013/09/21 06:37AM
    ej and sami

Quote HouseTops:
    Quote ej and sami:

Cannot wait for EJAMI to bring Stefano down!!

EJ, you are very hot!!

me too House Tops I can't wait until Ejami bring Stefano down on his knees and let him kiss Ejami rings!!!

EJ Dimera is Hottest men in Salem!!!

#9895   2013/09/21 07:09PM
    Rosieroserson

Can't wait to see that

#9896   2013/09/21 08:42PM
    huntah

Popping in to show my EJ luuuuurve

#9897   2013/09/22 07:05AM
    ej and sami

I loved me some EJ Dimera he the hottest men in Salem!!!

I can't wait for Ejami to bring down Stefano it should be fantastic!!!

#9898   2013/09/22 08:06AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote ej and sami: I loved me some EJ Dimera he the hottest men in Salem!!!

I can't wait for Ejami to bring down Stefano it should be fantastic!!!
    They really need to bring him down.

EJ did outsmart that sadist he won DE. The only way the monster got everything back was due to unforseen circumstances that the evil master was able to control.

#9899   2013/09/23 06:04AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote ej and sami: Poor EJ I hate seeing him like this why Stefano always hold something over his own son it make no freaking sense. Stefano is not real father to his children he loved control there lives make them do things his way. Stefano don't known what family is he sick twisted evil men. I wish the writers would let EJ beat his father we sick and tried of Stefano winning it becoming boring. EJ want to be his own men and have his Samantha and his children by his side. EJ is never going to forget his father for what he have done.

Team EJ all the way I want him take his father down.

EJ will be fine.

He has his Samantha back in his arms and in his bed.

He did the right thing by bringing his children's Mommy home.

EJ is not alone he has Sami back with him to weather any storm good old Staffy can dish out!
    Our wonderfuly POLLY thank you Sharon n Nick. I know he will be ok. It just hurt so badly and yet I was very proud of EJ for doing whatever it takes to get Samantha home to him and the kids.

#9900   2013/09/23 06:18AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote huntah: Popping in to show my EJ luuuuurve

EJ support is definately needed at this moment as he was terribly humiliated last week. Now he needs to gain strenght to fight with Samantha and make love to her at the same time.....

« 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list