List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Started by Dakota 4762 at 2010/01/11 08:06AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/14 04:24PM, Views: 312961, Replies: 10551
    « 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 » »| page:
    #9881   2013/09/19 07:22PM
    Re: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!
    Dakota 4762

Quote alwaysEJ: Hi all. Long time no post.

I so loved James' stuff this week I had to log in & say hello & fangirl a little. I know everyone is tired of seeing Sami in jail, & I am too, but overall I've enjoyed EJami's storyline lately. This week they've been pimped the way Dan & Jenn usually are . . . Stefano & the prosecutor going on & on @ EJ's love for Sami. Gah, I just loved EJ's scenes with Stefano this week.

Hope everyone is well. Oh, & I am little late with this, but congrats to James on another Adonis title

Hi Anna:

I don't think you posted in three months since the baby was born. You must be exausted. I wasn't sure if you were still able to watch the show with having two now and getting into a new routine. What is the baby's name and birthdate? What is your older daughter's name? Does she like her new sibling?

Okay, back to the show. It has been difficult to watch EJ having to beg Stefano for his help. And then the bastard made him kiss the ring!!!!!!!

#9882   2013/09/19 07:31PM
    Dakota 4762

Quote ej and sami: Omg EJ begs his father on his knees what the Hell writers you got to out your loving mind. Stefano is sick and twisted father I can't not stand that fool he really loves that his son is beg him on his knees. Stefano don't have a heart at all.

I know how you feel. I am still angry that Stefano made EJ kiss his ring!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#9883   2013/09/20 05:58AM
    ej and sami

Quote Dakota 4762:
    Quote ej and sami: Omg EJ begs his father on his knees what the Hell writers you got to out your loving mind. Stefano is sick and twisted father I can't not stand that fool he really loves that his son is beg him on his knees. Stefano don't have a heart at all.

I know how you feel. I am still angry that Stefano made EJ kiss his ring!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I still angry too I can't not believe Stefano made EJ kiss his ring. Stefano is sick twisted freak he don't known what loved is he using his children and like to control there lives!!!!

#9884   2013/09/20 06:08AM
    ej and sami

EJ is breaking my heart I hate seeing him like this why is it EJ always losing against his father it make no damn sense!!!!

EJ Dimera is better men than his father Stefano is sick and twisted freak all he cares is about his self he don't loved his family he likes to control them and used them I can't wait until that old men go down.

EJ Dimera is the real Hero and Stefano is will always be sick twisted idiot!!!!

#9885   2013/09/20 07:27AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote ej and sami:
    Quote Dakota 4762:
    Quote ej and sami: Omg EJ begs the SOB on his knees what the Hell writers you got to out your loving mind. Stefano is sick and twisted SOB I can't not stand that fool he really loves that his son is beg him on his knees. Stefano don't have a heart at all.

I still angry too I can't not believe Stefano made EJ kiss his ring. Stefano is sick twisted freak he don't known what loved is he using his children and like to control there lives!!!!
    . EJ i know will be feeling ineffectual but yesterday when he told Sami that he would do whatever it takes at whatever cost that to me is a strong man.

I changed some of your words in my post because I can't just can't call him anything but what he is (Stefano) a lousy SOB

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/20 07:28AM
    #9886   2013/09/20 03:51PM
    ej and sami

Poor EJ I hate seeing him like this why Stefano always hold something over his own son it make no freaking sense. Stefano is not real father to his children he loved control there lives make them do things his way. Stefano don't known what family is he sick twisted evil men. I wish the writers would let EJ beat his father we sick and tried of Stefano winning it becoming boring. EJ want to be his own men and have his Samantha and his children by his side. EJ is never going to forget his father for what he have done.

Team EJ all the way I want him take his father down.

#9887   2013/09/20 04:18PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote alwaysEJ: Hi all. Long time no post.

I so loved James' stuff this week I had to log in & say hello & fangirl a little. I know everyone is tired of seeing Sami in jail, & I am too, but overall I've enjoyed EJami's storyline lately. This week they've been pimped the way Dan & Jenn usually are . . . Stefano & the prosecutor going on & on @ EJ's love for Sami. Gah, I just loved EJ's scenes with Stefano this week.

Hope everyone is well. Oh, & I am little late with this, but congrats to James on another Adonis title

alwaysEJ, so nice to see you posting. Hope all is well and come back real soon we miss you!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/20 04:20PM
    #9888   2013/09/20 04:28PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote ej and sami: Poor EJ I hate seeing him like this why Stefano always hold something over his own son it make no freaking sense. Stefano is not real father to his children he loved control there lives make them do things his way. Stefano don't known what family is he sick twisted evil men. I wish the writers would let EJ beat his father we sick and tried of Stefano winning it becoming boring. EJ want to be his own men and have his Samantha and his children by his side. EJ is never going to forget his father for what he have done.

Team EJ all the way I want him take his father down.

EJ will be fine.

He has his Samantha back in his arms and in his bed.

He did the right thing by bringing his children's Mommy home.

EJ is not alone he has Sami back with him to weather any storm good old Staffy can dish out!

#9889   2013/09/21 04:50AM
    fadingrose

Quote ej and sami: EJ is breaking my heart I hate seeing him like this why is it EJ always losing against his father it make no damn sense!!!!

EJ Dimera is better men than his father Stefano is sick and twisted freak all he cares is about his self he don't loved his family he likes to control them and used them I can't wait until that old men go down.

EJ Dimera is the real Hero and Stefano is will always be sick twisted idiot!!!!

In THIS battle, part of the long-standing Love/Hate war between father and son, calling EJ a loser is not really correct. Actually, I think each side GAINED something important. EJ WON Sami's freedom the only way left, and Stefano WON revenge for EJ's stealing the major part of the DiMera Empire. And EJ is now a "hero," while Stefano is now the mean old guy that some of you love to hate.

#9890   2013/09/21 05:43AM
    sharon n nic...

I was very obsessed with EJAMI yesterday while they were making love....

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/21 05:44AM
    « 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list