List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Started by Dakota 4762 at 2010/01/11 08:06AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/14 04:38PM, Views: 332990, Replies: 10558
    « 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 » »| page:
    #9871   2013/09/18 10:30AM
    Re: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!
    ej and sami

Quote HouseTops: Kissing Don Corleone's ring.....

EMMY FOR JAMES SCOTT!!

Better and Better each and every time. How is that possible?

WOW WOW WOW.

I agree with everything you said House Tops James Scott was outstanding and fantastic. EJ is breaking my heart he will do anything for the women he loves. Stefano better watch his back cause EJami is coming after him.

#9872   2013/09/18 11:16AM
    ej and sami

James Scott was outstanding today wow he is fantastic!!!!

Stefano the war is not over EJami is coming after you watch your back old men!!!

EJ is not finished with his Father wait until Samantha finds out!!!

EJAMI VS STEFANO game on it's about to get good Team EJAMI all way when Stefano lose I want him to kiss EJAMI rings and beg on his knees!!!

#9873   2013/09/18 06:53PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote ej and sami: James Scott was outstanding today wow he is fantastic!!!!

Stefano the war is not over EJami is coming after you watch your back old men!!!

EJ is not finished with his Father wait until Samantha finds out!!!

EJAMI VS STEFANO game on it's about to get good Team EJAMI all way when Stefano lose I want him to kiss EJAMI rings and beg on his knees!!!

Agree with everything!!

have you all seen this photo in the Better Living book???

Buffinno ‏@Onkarabetse 3h
    @MeeFarrah one last time pic.twitter.com/LsGEl1XZbB

#9874   2013/09/18 07:39PM
    ej and sami

EJ is broke my heart today you feel the pain I had to put my hands over my eyes because I couldn't not watch EJ beg his father on his knees. Stefano is twisted freak he don't know what loved is that's why children his can't stand him.

wait until Samantha finds out boy Stefano better watch his damn back because Sami more dangerous when she a Dimera than Brady. Samantha Gene is about to become strong a women she about to fight for her men and they family. Stefano is about to get a beat down cause EJ is never going to forget his father for what he did.

EJAMI Vs Stefano is about to be a war bring on Team EJAMI all the way that old is going down.

#9875   2013/09/19 02:42AM
    stjarna

JS divine!

This is one battle maybe one but not the war!!!

Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer!!!!

EJ will ultimatively win in the long run!

How pathetic Stefano is - just control and no love!

But there is the most unpredictable one Samantha, and ooops she is so easy on the trigger!

#9876   2013/09/19 05:47AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote stjarna: JS divine!

But there is the most unpredictable one Samantha, and ooops she is so easy on the trigger!
    are you suggesting that Samantha might pull the trigger? if she saw Stefano trying to pull that number he did yesterday -I AGREE she wouldn't hesitate at all!

#9877   2013/09/19 05:47AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote stjarna: JS divine!

are you suggesting that Samantha might pull the trigger? if she saw Stefano trying to pull that number he did yesterday -I AGREE she wouldn't hesitate at all!

#9878   2013/09/19 07:01AM
    ej and sami

This hold week has been fantastic days should keep it like this Alison and James are outstanding together!!!!

EJAMI is the power couple on Days !!!

EJAMI has been on the hold week it's great !!!

Stefano thinks he can control Samantha Gene Brady lol that old men better watch his back. Cause Samantha don't sit around she fights for her family and men. Stefano is about to see the real Samantha Gene she more dangerous when she a Dimera than Brady. Samantha is not going to sit around and let Stefano control her and EJ is not going to happen.

EJAMI is going to make Stefano pay for what he did they don't forget.

#9879   2013/09/19 01:22PM
    ej and sami

I would loved to see EJAMI buy there own company and let Stefano keep his!!!!

I want EJAMI and Children too get the hell out of Stefano mansion I don't like them being in there. Stefano can live buy his self nobody give damn him anyway!!!

I would loved for EJ to buy him Samantha and the children there own big mansion!!!!

#9880   2013/09/19 02:10PM
    alwaysEJ

Hi all. Long time no post.

I so loved James' stuff this week I had to log in & say hello & fangirl a little. I know everyone is tired of seeing Sami in jail, & I am too, but overall I've enjoyed EJami's storyline lately. This week they've been pimped the way Dan & Jenn usually are . . . Stefano & the prosecutor going on & on @ EJ's love for Sami. Gah, I just loved EJ's scenes with Stefano this week.

Hope everyone is well. Oh, & I am little late with this, but congrats to James on another Adonis title

« 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list