List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Started by Dakota 4762 at 2010/01/11 08:06AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/14 04:24PM, Views: 313361, Replies: 10551
    « 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 » »| page:
    #9851   2013/09/16 03:03PM
    Re: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!
    flightygirl

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote ej and sami:
    Quote ej and sami:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Let this all be over soon!

I want Sami obsessing over EJ in bed......

Me too Sharon n nick 4eava let this all be over soon enough with this crap already. #Free Sami already

They better give us Ejami love scene and bathtub scene!!!

I think EJ is picking Sami clothes out for here trail that men have taste!!!

I love your bathtub scene.......so EJAMI!

yes they should give us bathtub scene after they put us through this stupid trail for last few months.!!!

Does anyone remember the last time they made love?

Was it on the couch after he had the painting put up?

#9852   2013/09/16 05:17PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote flightygirl:
    Quote ej and sami:
    Quote ej and sami:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Let this all be over soon!

I want Sami obsessing over EJ in bed......

Me too Sharon n nick 4eava let this all be over soon enough with this crap already. #Free Sami already

They better give us Ejami love scene and bathtub scene!!!

I think EJ is picking Sami clothes out for here trail that men have taste!!!

I love your bathtub scene.......so EJAMI!

yes they should give us bathtub scene after they put us through this stupid trail for last few months.!!!

Does anyone remember the last time they made love?

Was it on the couch after he had the painting put up?

Was it? I really don't know.

I'm going on Youtube, I need my EJAMI making love fix!

#9853   2013/09/16 06:57PM
    HouseTops

EJ going to the DA.......

Is he going to hand over Stefano?

Is he going to hand over himself?

#9854   2013/09/17 05:07AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote HouseTops: EJ going to the DA.......

TALK ABOUT a huge huge sacrafice for the one woman he can't help but love-I wanted it to happen but like you and EJ both if he gave himself up HE IS THE FAMILY so who long is long enough for that special da?

#9855   2013/09/17 06:09AM
    ej and sami

[quote]Quote allmylovingdays: [quote]Quote HouseTops: EJ going to the DA.......

[/quote]

TALK ABOUT a huge huge sacrafice for the one woman he can't help but love-I wanted it to happen but like you and EJ both if he gave himself u
    p HE IS THE FAMILY so who long is long enough for that special da?[/
    quote]

I agree with everything you said allmylovingdays I rather see EJ go to jail than give Stefano his company back. If EJ went to jail for Sami. Sami will fight to get him out of there she do anything for the men of her dreams. That storyline is better than Stefano hold something over EJ. I am sick of Stefano always hurting EJ over and over again.

#9856   2013/09/17 11:15AM
    ej and sami

EJ was awesome today I just loved him!!!

I hope EJ he gives Stefano Hell for what he did to his Samantha Stefano is nothing but a sick twisted freak he loved control his children life. He never want them to be happy. Stefano don't have a heart why can't he do it for his grandchildren they mess there mommy. He need to stop holding suff over EJ head. Cause EJ don't own his father a damn thing. I will loved to someone put Stefano behind bars where he belongs.

#9857   2013/09/17 11:48AM
    HouseTops

Quote ej and sami: EJ was awesome today I just loved him!!!

I hope EJ he gives Stefano Hell for what he did to his Samantha Stefano is nothing but a sick twisted freak he loved control his children life. He never want them to be happy. Stefano don't have a heart why can't he do it for his grandchildren they mess there mommy. He need to stop holding suff over EJ head. Cause EJ don't own his father a damn thing. I will loved to someone put Stefano behind bars where he belongs.

AGREE!!

EJ just looks and acts better and better. How is that possible??

Emmy worthy....

#9858   2013/09/17 02:28PM
    ejami2012

:~

Quote HouseTops:

AGREE!!

Emmy worthy....

Yes. Ej gets hotter and hotter and is acting gets better and better. He was awesome today his emotions and acting were everywhere. Dealing with Ds. So loving and caring with johnny. Tough on the phone with his contact. With Stefano superb him asking Steffy to help his Samantha his looks his sadness small sign of a miracle happening. Just freaking fantastic.

BUT what is it gonna cost him?. Why can't Steffy be nice and not have an agenda.

Once again Ej is hotter and hotter Sooooooooo obessed

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/17 02:34PM
    #9859   2013/09/17 02:49PM
    ej and sami

EJ Dimera is Hottest men Salem I just loved that guy!!!

We will see EJ darkside come soon because I heard that Marge Bernardi is staying until October. When she find out that Sami is not going to prison for the rest of here life. She going to go crazy and try to hurt Sami. EJ don't like it when someone comes after his Samantha he don't pay. I hope Sami kicks Marge Bernardi butt.

#9860   2013/09/17 08:11PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote HouseTops:

AGREE!!

Emmy worthy....

He really will have so many reels to pick and choose from so he better submit something in next year

« 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list