List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Started by Dakota 4762 at 2010/01/11 08:06AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/22 03:24PM, Views: 294845, Replies: 10467
    « 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 » »| page:
    #9841   2013/09/15 07:32PM
    Re: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!
    ej and sami

We all sick of Stefano he always wins so much it becomes so freaking boring. Why can't Stefano go prison for couple months I loved to watch him behind bars and eating that prison food. Even people on the other boards are tried of Stefano winning. Stefano should let EJ run the Dimera Enterprise. Member EJ told Samantha if Stefano hurts her on her family he will kill him.

Team Ejami vs Stefano Ejami all the way bring Stefano down to his knees and make him pay....

#9842   2013/09/16 05:53AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote ej and sami: We all sick of Stefano he always wins so much it becomes so freaking boring. Why can't Stefano go prison for couple months I loved to watch him behind bars and eating that prison food. Even people on the other boards are tried of Stefano winning. Stefano should let EJ run the Dimera Enterprise. Member EJ told Samantha if Stefano hurts her on her family he will kill him.

Team Ejami vs Stefano Ejami all the way bring Stefano down to his knees and make him pay....

Bravo that's what I want, Stefano thinks he can use EJ with this great sacrafice that EJ will make for Sami but in the end who's to know if EJ is secretly recording and will end up giving the special DA exactly what she asked for in the first place from Sami. Stefano's downfall!

#9843   2013/09/16 06:13AM
    ej and sami

The more Stefano wins is becomes too freaking boring I just had enough of him. He never wants to see his children happy he always trying to run there life. That why Stefano will never be happy because he don't have a heart. He nothing but sick twisted freak he loves control his children life and making them do things his way.

I want EJ to running the Dimera Enterprise have his Samantha by his side together they can make the company better. Why can't Stefano just retired and let his son run the company and have mansion.

I will loved to see Tony come back and help Ejami bring down Stefano..

#9844   2013/09/16 08:49AM
    HouseTops

[quote]Quote ej and sami: The more Stefano wins is becomes too freaking boring I just had enough of him. He never wants to see his children happy he always trying to run there life. That why Stefano will never be happy because he don't have a heart. He nothing but sick twisted freak he loves control his children life and making them do things his way.

I want EJ to running the Dimera Enterprise have his Samantha by his side together they can make the company better. Why can't Stefano just retired and let his son run the company and have mansion.

I will loved to see Tony come back and help Ejami bring down Stefano..[/quote]

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#9845   2013/09/16 12:05PM
    ej and sami

I am so tried of Stefano he always screw EJ over and over again he don't want his son to be happy. Stefano makes me sick he don't loved his children at all he wants them do his dirty work...

I ready for Samantha to fight for EJ and her family. I want her bring down Stefano member Samantha is more dangerous when she's a Dimera than Brady she don't play at all.

I think EJ is going to his drakside because of Stefano doing to him and his family he had enough of his father crap.

#9846   2013/09/16 12:35PM
    sharon n nic...

Let this all be over soon!

I want Sami obsessing over EJ in bed......

#9847   2013/09/16 12:43PM
    ej and sami

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Let this all be over soon!

Me too Sharon n nick 4eava let this all be over soon enough with this crap already. #Free Sami already

They better give us Ejami love scene and bathtub scene!!!

I think EJ is picking Sami clothes out for here trail that men have taste!!!

#9848   2013/09/16 12:58PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote ej and sami:

Me too Sharon n nick 4eava let this all be over soon enough with this crap already. #Free Sami already

I love your bathtub scene.......so EJAMI!

#9849   2013/09/16 01:08PM
    ej and sami

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote ej and sami:

yes they should give us bathtub scene after they put us through this stupid trail for last few months.!!!

#9850   2013/09/16 02:08PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote ej and sami:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote ej and sami:

yes they should give us bathtub scene after they put us through this stupid trail for last few months.!!!

Does anyone remember the last time they made love?

« 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list