List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Started by Dakota 4762 at 2010/01/11 08:06AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/14 04:24PM, Views: 313226, Replies: 10551
    « 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 » »| page:
    #9831   2013/09/13 03:11PM
    Re: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!
    cam1207

I love EJ, best looking man on any soap in my opinion, but this trial storyline is the WORST these actors have had to act in. They all look kind of bored to me - it stopped the EJ taking over Stefano's empire in it's tracks and that would have been so much more interesting that a trial where everyone knows where it is going. Just get it over with already.

#9832   2013/09/13 03:33PM
    ej and sami

Why can't EJ win for once I am so sick tried of Stefano always win it's become boring. Stefano needs to lose for once all the hell causes EJ last summer because he wasn't blood son that's so wrong. Stefano only cares about his self he don't known how to love his family.

I rather seeing Kristen EJ and Chad take on Stefano that's storyline I want to see. Somebody needs to teach Stefano a lesson for the way he treats his own children.

#9833   2013/09/13 06:24PM
    Dakota 4762

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote Dakota 4762: On another note............

Did anyone look over to who was cast as the 50 shades leads? I just threw up in my mouth a little. YUCK!!!! People are so angry and E. L. James thinks it is great to have haters. She feels their chemistry works.

He is no Christen and she is no Anastasia. He doesn't even have gray eyes.

I know James would definately have added that missing magic, but he's as we all know busy........I'm never going to watch 50 shades of gray. EVER

I agree I won't be buying a ticket. Instead I will it for a boring days episode and cable

rogue-ejami.com/

Has a bit of a spoiler regarding EJ's sacrifice.

I hope everyone saves themselves money with ticket sales and the movie tanks.

#9834   2013/09/14 01:01AM
    wwwwww

Quote Dakota 4762:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Rosieroserson:

Did anyone look over to who was cast as the 50 shades leads? I just threw up in my mouth a little. YUCK!!!! People are so angry and E. L. James thinks it is great to have haters. She feels their chemistry works.

I know James would definately have added that missing magic, but he's as we all know busy........I'm never going to watch 50 shades of gray. EVER

I agree I won't be buying a ticket. Instead I will it for a boring days episode and cable

rogue-ejami.com/

I like James Scott but they made a good choice most people are happy who was cast in the lead role and are curious to see how he does. Most people don't even know who James Scott is.

#9835   2013/09/14 05:43AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote wwwwww:
    Quote Dakota 4762:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Rosieroserson:

rogue-ejami.com/

I like James Scott but they made a good choice most people are happy who was cast in the lead role and are curious to see how he does. Most people don't even know who James Scott is.

I doubt James even tried for it but isn't that what the writer wanted an unknown? I look at the photos of the guy and I think at times I could see it when he isn't in his present role and dressed in a tux. However I don't watch his show and we know James can play the tortured soul with LOVE in his heart for one woman so well.

I heard there was a petition and twitter backlash was pretty ugly on the choice.

I need to find this picture of James that is in the Better Living book and share it here - I would love to get to the east coast when he is signing the books 09/25 - 09/27.

#9836   2013/09/14 01:59PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote wwwwww:
    Quote Dakota 4762:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Rosieroserson:

rogue-ejami.com/

In Soapland James Scott is as famous as JFK was in the U.S and in the rest of the world. Maybe Soapland is a small country, but it's citizens have the freedom of speech and hate unnessesary trials. They've been ranting, crying, begging and pleading a lot this summer as the men upstairs seem unwilling to listen... SET THE FIRST LADY FREE, reunite her with her president and give them the entire White House to make up for that lost time.... I'd like to see some of it

#9837   2013/09/15 05:57AM
    ej and sami

I can't wait until this trail is over so EJ can get his Samantha back in arms and by his side again with the beautiful children!!!!

I hate seeing Ejami apart it's crazy please writers no more jail for Ejami we had enough of that!!!!

I read a spoiler it says that Stefano hits EJ where it hurts I think EJ darkside is about to come out because what Stefano is doing to him and family!!!

#9838   2013/09/15 09:51AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote ej and sami: I can't wait until this trail is over so EJ can get his Samantha back in arms and by his side again with the beautiful children!!!!

I hate seeing Ejami apart it's crazy please writers no more jail for Ejami we had enough of that!!!!

I read a spoiler it says that Stefano hits EJ where it hurts I think EJ darkside is about to come out because what Stefano is doing to him and family!!!

WHERE IT HURTS?? shite shite shite! why does Stefano fckingalwaysWIN?

#9839   2013/09/15 10:54AM
    ej and sami

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote ej and sami: I can't wait until this trail is over so EJ can get his Samantha back in arms and by his side again with the beautiful children!!!!

I known allmylovingdays We all sick and tried of Stefano he always wins
    it becomes so damn boring enough is enough. EJ should be winning not Stefano what's freaking point of EJ taking over Dimera Enterprise when got to give it back his father ugh.

#9840   2013/09/15 07:15PM
    HouseTops

Quote ej and sami:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

I known allmylovingdays We all sick and tried of Stefano he always wins
    it becomes so damn boring enough is enough. EJ should be winning not Stefano what's freaking point of EJ taking over Dimera Enterprise when got to give it back his father ugh.

Down with Stefano and up, up with EJ. Tired of Stefano, want him gone!! He should have stayed dead from the his latest death. Tired s\l.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/15 07:17PM
    « 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list