List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Started by Dakota 4762 at 2010/01/11 08:06AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/14 04:38PM, Views: 346759, Replies: 10558
    « 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 » »| page:
    #9821   2013/09/12 05:20PM
    Re: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!
    Rosieroserson

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote Dakota 4762: On another note............

Did anyone look over to who was cast as the 50 shades leads? I just threw up in my mouth a little. YUCK!!!! People are so angry and E. L. James thinks it is great to have haters. She feels their chemistry works.

He is no Christen and she is no Anastasia. He doesn't even have gray eyes.

I know James would definately have added that missing magic, but he's as we all know busy........I'm never going to watch 50 shades of gray. EVER

I agree I won't be buying a ticket. Instead I will it for a boring days episode and cable

rogue-ejami.com/

Has a bit of a spoiler regarding EJ's sacrifice.

Yeah, I read that Not much to cheer about. I guess it's official... the writers hate Ejami

#9822   2013/09/13 04:19AM
    ej and sami

Spoiler in two week it says that EJ have to obey Stefano!!!

I think Stefano blackmailing EJ because he got the evidence against Will Stefano is not but a sick twist freak I am just sick of him!!!

EJ needs buy him and Samantha the kid's there own mansion. Get heck out Stefano House.

#9823   2013/09/13 05:30AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote ej and sami: Spoiler in two week it says that EJ have to obey Stefano!!!

I think Stefano blackmailing EJ because he got the evidence against Will Stefano is not but a sick twist freak I am just sick of him!!!

EJ needs buy him and Samantha the kid's there own mansion. Get heck out Stefano House.
    I wanted this end up being like Fated. I just keep thinking let it be like Fated let them be faking it and in the end get Stefano.

#9824   2013/09/13 05:52AM
    flightygirl

Quote allmylovingdays:

I wanted this end up being like Fated. I just keep thinking let it be like Fated let them be faking it and in the end get Stefano.

I loved Fated too! EJ will win in the end. This is a temporary set back. We finally get Ejami scenes out of jail!

#9825   2013/09/13 07:36AM
    HouseTops

Quote flightygirl:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

I loved Fated too! EJ will win in the end. This is a temporary set back. We finally get Ejami scenes out of jail!

Sooner than later. There's nothing intriguing about this trial s/l. Sami is not guilty, Stefano has the razor....

Time for EJ to come and swoop in and Sami home.

EJ in his open robe....

#9826   2013/09/13 07:37AM
    ej and sami

When Stefano wins so much it becomes boring enough with him already he needs to be in Jail. He just like Victor Newman on The Young and the restless they win to much and control their kid's life.

It's time for are men EJ Dimera to win for once I will loved to see Ejami work together and take down Stefano Dimera !!!

#9827   2013/09/13 08:00AM
    allmylovingdays

James tweeted yesterday. The man never tweets. So here you. Go. Ali retweeted it.

@Ali_Sweeney: RT @IamJamesScott @Ali_Sweeney Free Sami! (so she can marry EJ). Thx for the love - Ali & James t.co/tkH3JxQCv0

@IamJamesScott: @Ali_Sweeney Free Sami! (so she can marry EJ). Thx for the love - Ali & James t.co/2hmqk4ZeoS

#9828   2013/09/13 08:06AM
    ej and sami

Quote allmylovingdays: James tweeted yesterday. The man never tweets. So here you. Go. Ali retweeted it.

@Ali_Sweeney: RT @IamJamesScott @Ali_Sweeney Free Sami! (so she can marry EJ). Thx for the love - Ali & James t.co/tkH3JxQCv0

@IamJamesScott: @Ali_Sweeney Free Sami! (so she can marry EJ). Thx for the love - Ali & James t.co/2hmqk4ZeoS

This is fantastic allmylovingdays this made me smile too. Yes free Sami already so she can married the men of her dreams. I can't for Ejami wedding it's going be awesome.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/13 08:08AM
    #9829   2013/09/13 01:01PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote flightygirl:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

You all in one way or another help when our spirits flag or we get antsy and worry. Thank you all for thinking positive

#9830   2013/09/13 03:04PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote HouseTops:
    Quote flightygirl:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

Sooner than later. There's nothing intriguing about this trial s/l. Sami is not guilty, Stefano has the razor....

Time for EJ to come and swoop in and Sami home.

EJ in his open robe....

Oh, la, la..... I like the way you think

« 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list