List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Started by Dakota 4762 at 2010/01/11 08:06AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/24 08:16AM, Views: 295266, Replies: 10473
    « 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 » »| page:
    #9801   2013/09/10 05:22AM
    Re: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!
    allmylovingdays

here it is on youtube just in case you couldn't get it on the facebook page.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=sIlyUvGWkO8

#9802   2013/09/10 06:49AM
    Dakota 4762

Boy, I hate that prosecutor, but she is a believable actress.

Poor Will having to testify against his mom. EJ was so supportive, as always.

I can't wait to see who is going to come forward to help Sami. I think it might be Adrienne. After all, she took the checkbook and was shocked.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/10 06:50AM
    #9803   2013/09/10 07:27AM
    ej and sami

Quote Dakota 4762: Boy, I hate that prosecutor, but she is a believable actress.

Poor Will having to testify against his mom. EJ was so supportive, as always.

I can't wait to see who is going to come forward to help Sami. I think it might be Adrienne. After all, she took the checkbook and was shocked.

This hold trail is stupid is waste of time move along already. It sucks that Will have to testify against his mother maybe Will let the past go against his mother and move on. Will need to started supportive his mother she will do anything for him. I think it's Ej he the one going to save his Sami.

#9804   2013/09/10 07:27AM
    ejami2012

Quote allmylovingdays: here it is on youtube just in case you couldn't get it on the facebook page.

Going by this video Stefano was right Ej is going to beg him for help. He will probabky give him back DE and move back in the mansion etc. They said Ej going to be bad again Sami Is not gonna be happy. Angst again. Just hope they stay together. I want them happily married before the s%$ hits the fan.

Someone also stated karma Rafe is gonna have to repay Sami for saving his life. I hope not and it wont be because of Ej.
    I personally don't agree. They should be even now from wpp

This is all part if Stefano plan I'm sure to get Ej back for the takeover. Why oh why can't Stefano lose. I want Ej to stay head if DE with his Samantha by his side..

#9805   2013/09/10 07:39AM
    ej and sami

Quote ejami2012:
    Quote allmylovingdays: here it is on youtube just in case you couldn't get it on the facebook page.

Going by this video Stefano was right Ej is going to beg him for help. He will probabky give him back DE and move back in the mansion etc. They said Ej going to be bad again Sami Is not gonna be happy. Angst again.
    Just hope they stay together. I want them happily married before the
    s%$ hits the fan.

I knew that was going to happen EJ have to go bad again ugh ask Stefano for help here we ago Stefano always have to win I am so tried of Stefano he needs to be prison. We know Sami is not going to be happy but Ejami we have angst is better than a triangle plus Alison said on twitter that Ejami would have some problems that's what a super couple is. Ejami can't be happy at the time because the writers will back burn them. Didn't Alison said that Sami is going to be bad again maybe Ejami is returning to there darkside together. Now that will be good. Who cares about Rafe keep him away from Ejami.

Someone also stated karma Rafe is gonna have to repay Sami for saving his life. I hope not and it wont be because of Ej.
    I personally don't agree. They should be even now from wpp

This is all part if Stefano plan I'm sure to get Ej back for the takeover. Why oh why can't Stefano lose. I want Ej to stay head if DE with his Samantha by his side..

#9806   2013/09/10 11:40AM
    ej and sami

I can't wait until EJ reads Sami loved letter is going to be fantastic!!!

Wait until EJ finds out that Nick attack his Samantha boy I hope EJ goes Dimera style on Nick behind. He deserve it Nick is one that started this mess in first place.

#9807   2013/09/10 01:43PM
    fadingrose

Quote ej and sami: I can't wait until EJ reads Sami loved letter is going to be fantastic!!!

Wait until EJ finds out that Nick attack his Samantha boy I hope EJ goes Dimera style on Nick behind. He deserve it Nick is one that started this mess in first place.

Yes ,of course , EJ will be furious that Nick 'ATTACKED" Sami, but it takes a really wide stretch of the imagination to blame NICK for the mess Sami finds herself in...

#9808   2013/09/10 05:18PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote fadingrose:
    Quote ej and sami: I can't wait until EJ reads Sami loved letter is going to be fantastic!!!

Yes ,of course , EJ will be furious that Nick 'ATTACKED" Sami, but it takes a really wide stretch of the imagination to blame NICK for the mess Sami finds herself in...

I guess we get so use to hearing the if's and what ifs from the writers we decide to start out own what if's -what if Nick hadn't blackmailed Will. What if Kate hadn't given the gun to Sami, what if Jensen had killed instead of just beat him up. why not. hey I like the what if's

Right NOW my what if is - what if EJ tapes his father when he offers him back DE and he gets it on tape that the old man was trying to cut off his ex wife's luvr boys penis. Will that taped confession help get Sami out or will EJ have poppa followed after he declines to help and they see him go somewhere and meets up with Bernardi who is alive and well and still has the razor -so what if they circle the wagons and capture them and then they free Sami

see lots of WHAT IF'S!

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/10 05:20PM
    #9809   2013/09/10 06:02PM
    sharon n nic...

I am still so very obsessed with EJ and Sami!

#9810   2013/09/10 06:40PM
    HouseTops

Oh my....so soapy, so dramatic!!

I closed my eyes and listened to EJ read the love letter to Sami...I was swept away into la la land...

OMG, that voice with that accent.

Oh my....

« 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list