List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Started by Dakota 4762 at 2010/01/11 08:06AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/18 04:15PM, Views: 327582, Replies: 10557
    « 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 » »| page:
    #9791   2013/09/06 09:31PM
    Re: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!
    allmylovingdays

Check now on youtube I watched the letter writing over and reading over and over and over again, I love that EJ did this and the writers get HIGH FIVES for giving us this special romantic scene to us fans

#9792   2013/09/06 09:58PM
    CindyHaskins

I really believe that ej loves sami with his whole heart and soul the letter just provide that.

#9793   2013/09/07 05:05AM
    ej and sami

Quote allmylovingdays: Check now on youtube I watched the letter writing over and reading over and over and over again, I love that EJ did this and the writers get HIGH FIVES for giving us this special romantic scene to us fans

Me too allmylovingdays I went to watch that letter writing over and over again it was so romantic and sweet. The writers did a great job this week bravo. I can't wait to see Sami loved letter for Ej it's going to great.

#9794   2013/09/07 10:58AM
    allmylovingdays

Tweeted picture of. James from CT

@Ruthie_HB: I'm swooning. t.co/tF1KUwqPPL

twitter.com/Ruthie_HB/status/376375724841902080/photo/1

#9795   2013/09/08 05:34AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote allmylovingdays: Check now on youtube I watched the letter writing over and reading over and over and over again, I love that EJ did this and the writers get HIGH FIVES for giving us this special romantic scene to us fans

Nexts, a love making scene!

#9796   2013/09/08 02:12PM
    allmylovingdays

Can you believe after this tweet three people with very obvious posting names one he even called out the obvious said that EJ is being written not at all like EJ DiMera. Ummmm on what show did they watch??? i always ask this is typical of EJ towards how he feels towards Samantha

@soapsindepthcbs: Watching Friday's #DAYS. Love that E.J. wrote a love letter to Sami. That's the stuff of old-fashioned, swoon-worthy romance.

#9797   2013/09/09 06:45PM
    allmylovingdays

Have you all seen this promo trailer?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10102120832810894&set=vb.26517549308&type=2... />
    EJ is going to give up DE, or so it seems I wish that he could trick his dumb father into revealing something TAPE IT EJ!!! Tape whatever pops says to you, let him incriminate himself just free SAMI!

#9798   2013/09/09 07:02PM
    ej and sami

Quote allmylovingdays: Have you all seen this promo trailer?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10102120832810894&set=vb.26517549308&type=2... />
    EJ is going to give up DE, or so it seems I wish that he could trick his dumb father into revealing something TAPE IT EJ!!! Tape whatever pops says to you, let him incriminate himself just free SAMI!

Really allmylovingdays EJ is going to have to give up DE Ugh I am so sick of Stefano always win he needs to brought down from his knees. I loved for too see Stefano in prison for while that fool deserve it. I will loved too see Ejami get they own mansion and build they own company. Let Stefano leave in mansion by his self.

#9799   2013/09/09 07:22PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote ej and sami:

I KNOW RIGHT!! I want EJ, Sami and the kids to have their own house and their own company.

It looks like he gives it back for the evidence to free her. I guess we will just have to wait and see what that dog says or gives EJ.

Really allmylovingdays EJ is going to have to give up DE Ugh I am so sick of Stefano always win he needs to brought down from his knees. I loved for too see Stefano in prison for while that fool deserve it. I will loved too see Ejami get they own mansion and build they own company. Let Stefano leave in mansion by his self.

#9800   2013/09/09 07:36PM
    ej and sami

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote ej and sami:

I KNOW
    RIGHT!! I want EJ, Sami and the kids to have their own house and their
    own company.

I read a spoiler for next week it's says that Ej saves the day for Sami maybe Stefano is the surprised person that show up at Sami trail. Ugh I tried of Stefano winning all damn time enough is with that fool. That's why Stefano is always by self cause he can't be happy and can't keep a women. Ejami needs buy there own big house and build there own company.

It looks like he gives it back for the evidence to free her. I guess we will just have to wait and see what that dog says or gives EJ.

« 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list