List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Started by Dakota 4762 at 2010/01/11 08:06AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/14 04:38PM, Views: 332855, Replies: 10558
    « 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 » »| page:
    #9781   2013/09/04 06:41PM
    Re: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!
    ejami2012

Quote Dakota 4762:
    Quote ej and sami: Ej was awesome today that men is so freaking Hott!!!

Johnny is right daddy will do anything in his powers to home the women he love's. He a Dimera don't sit around at all.

After all, Daddy contacted the tooth fairy for Johnny.

I loved the Ejamifamli today. Yes Sami has six blessings. The kids were great. I almost cried seeing how the family should be. I always love how Sami is with babies. She is so loving. Johnny Syd and Ali are missing their mommy do much. I wish the wicked witch Melinda would see what her gain for fame is doing to the kids.

Like Johnny said daddy can do anything we all know he can.
    He is so great with kids. Yes I'm obsessedu

#9782   2013/09/05 05:27AM
    ej and sami

EJ is going to everything in his powers to bring home the women his love's and the mother of his children. Member he a dimera they don't sit around they get up and do something.

#9783   2013/09/05 07:09PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote ej and sami: EJ is going to everything in his powers to bring home the women his love's and the mother of his children. Member he a dimera they don't sit around they get up and do something.

Thank GOD he is doing something. -I'm worried just like he is and so get him wanting to push the trial

#9784   2013/09/06 05:24AM
    HouseTops

EJ is our hero.....and s*xpot.

EJ is Sami's hero, too...oh, and s*xpot....

#9785   2013/09/06 05:58AM
    ej and sami

EJ is the sexy men in Salem he look great yesterday. I want to see EJ in that black suit again he so damn Hott in that suit.

I am so happy that EJ is on today we known that Justin finds out that Ej put that money timmy bank account. I hope Ej tells off Justin because at least are Ej doing something he a Dimera they don't sit around they make something happen.

#9786   2013/09/06 12:37PM
    ej and sami

Ej is so romantic I loved that letter he wrote to his Sami is was so sweet and cute. That men can't not sleep with out his women by his side. Ej is going to be Sami hero I just feel it.

#9787   2013/09/06 03:51PM
    Dakota 4762

Quote ej and sami: Ej is so romantic I loved that letter he wrote to his Sami is was so sweet and cute. That men can't not sleep with out his women by his side. Ej is going to be Sami hero I just feel it.

The letter was special. I just wish Sami would get out of jail soon and have this story line move along so they can catch the real killer.

#9788   2013/09/06 04:42PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Dakota 4762:
    Quote ej and sami: Ej is so romantic I loved that letter he wrote to his Sami is was so sweet and cute. That men can't not sleep with out his women by his side. Ej is going to be Sami hero I just feel it.

The letter was special. I just wish Sami would get out of jail soon and have this story line move along so they can catch the real killer.

Will they??? Or will this be another thing that Stefano will get away with??? I want Fated to happen on Days

#9789   2013/09/06 05:03PM
    zuzu61

I loved EJ in his open robe writing a Love Letter to the Love of his life, Sami.

Most of all, I liked looking at his sexy body in his robe.

#9790   2013/09/06 05:51PM
    HouseTops

Quote zuzu61: I loved EJ in his open robe writing a Love Letter to the Love of his life, Sami.

Most of all, I liked looking at his sexy body in his robe.

Oh, man, of all "days" to miss DOOL.

Not on Youtube yet....will on damand it tomorrow!!

So romantic. Sex in a robe....hhhhaaaaaaaaaa. LOL

« 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list