List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Started by Dakota 4762 at 2010/01/11 08:06AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/14 04:38PM, Views: 335094, Replies: 10558
    « 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 » »| page:
    #9771   2013/09/03 05:02AM
    Re: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!
    tariro

Was reading up (still behind ) that Sami told EJ she ached for him ,and I thought I ache for him too,after all she's only been apart form him for a month or two while our long distance love (mine and EJ's ) has yet to be comsumatted due to the fact that he is a fictional chatacter

#9772   2013/09/03 05:29AM
    HouseTops

Quote tariro: Was reading up (still behind ) that Sami told EJ she ached for him ,and I thought I ache for him too,after all she's only been apart form him for a month or two while our long distance love (mine and EJ's ) has yet to be comsumatted due to the fact that he is a fictional chatacter

If you love EJ......what you said!!!

#9773   2013/09/03 06:17AM
    ej and sami

Please let EJ be on today show he should be on everyday. He the hottest men in Salem. I wonder what's his next move to save his Sami please let be a good one. I wish this stupid trail was over already EJ needs his women at home with him and children. Wait until EJ finds out that Nick attacked his women boy all Hell is going to break loose.

#9774   2013/09/03 07:26PM
    allmylovingdays

Obsessed obsessed obsessed with EJ!!!! I love that the poll recently that 63% like EJ to be a little of both the villain and decent. She can be evil and cruel to those trying to bring down his family but he has to be the devoted lover and father.

I was a bit ticked off with MarMar trying to take the kid out of the house during the trial. So what she is immune to reporters hanging out at her doorsteps. She is Sami's mother not that anyone would know it.

All I know is EJ can't let her take them -he just can't!!!!!

#9775   2013/09/03 10:42PM
    wwwwww

Quote ej and sami: Please let EJ be on today show he should be on everyday. He the hottest men in Salem. I wonder what's his next move to save his Sami please let be a good one. I wish this stupid trail was over already EJ needs his women at home with him and children. Wait until EJ finds out that Nick attacked his women boy all Hell is going to break loose.

Nick better hope that Sami is out of jail when EJ finds out so she can calm him down. I think EJ should be bad around everybody but nice when Sami is around. I hope she stays with him when he becomes like Stefano. He has to eventually the torch has been passed onto him.

#9776   2013/09/04 05:23AM
    ej and sami

Please let EJ be on today show. I loved when EJ is nice to sami and family and mean to everyone else's.

#9777   2013/09/04 10:09AM
    HouseTops

Sexy EJ surrounded by his family....Hot, hot, hot!!

#9778   2013/09/04 11:12AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote HouseTops: Sexy EJ surrounded by his family....Hot, hot, hot!!

Damn straight!!! Loved Johnny saying daddy can do anything

#9779   2013/09/04 11:17AM
    ej and sami

Ej was awesome today that men is so freaking Hott!!!

Johnny is right daddy will do anything in his powers to home the women he love's. He a Dimera don't sit around at all.

#9780   2013/09/04 03:54PM
    Dakota 4762

Quote ej and sami: Ej was awesome today that men is so freaking Hott!!!

Johnny is right daddy will do anything in his powers to home the women he love's. He a Dimera don't sit around at all.

After all, Daddy contacted the tooth fairy for Johnny.

« 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list