List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Started by Dakota 4762 at 2010/01/11 08:06AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/18 04:15PM, Views: 328217, Replies: 10557
    « 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 » »| page:
    #9751   2013/08/31 02:51AM
    Re: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!
    Rosieroserson

Quote Dakota 4762: I love when EJ and Sami had an open discussion on why using him as bait would never work.

I especially loved it when the DA showed up and Sami told her to shove the deal.

I do too, but Sami sometimes forgets to use her head... I get that she's desperate.... but almost seiling EJ out to trashy woman even though that wasn't intentional, is plain stupid! Oh, I forgot....with EJ behind bars..... Hmmm, Sami could go back to , right??? He's such an upstanding guy (NOT)

#9752   2013/08/31 04:21AM
    ej and sami

I just loved EJ Dirmera that men is Hot ! He the one only can get through his Sami. He was on fire yesterday I think the sweet evil EJ is about to come out you just look at face. I hope Sami tells Ej what Nick did to here boy EJ will beat the Hell out of Nick for attacked his Sami. Nick needs to pay for putting his hands on Sami.

#9753   2013/08/31 05:37AM
    sharon n nic...

[quote]Quote Rosieroserson: [quote]Quote Dakota 4762: I love when EJ and Sami had an open discussion on why using him as bait would never work.

I especially loved it when the DA showed up and Sami told her to shove the deal. [/quote]

I do too, but Sami sometimes forgets to use her head... I get that she's desperate.... but almost seiling EJ out to trashy woman even though that wasn't intentional, is plain stupid! Oh, I forgot....with EJ behind bars..... Hmmm, Sami could go back to , right??? He's such an upstanding guy (NOT)[/quot

Rosieroserson, I don't think Sami was seiling EJ out. Yes she wasn't thinking and she never does but she believed that EJ could get himself out of it by making a deal himself.

#9754   2013/08/31 08:03AM
    allmylovingdays

I was happy EJ got angry, he loves her true but to be honest I loved that he told her 'you don't have a thing to give them on me' WAS I SHOCKED they brought up Sydney HELLYES but I loved how EJ said are sins are intimately intertwined and do we want to dreg that up and started burning each other again?? He doesn't and he needed to hear that she didn't either.

#9755   2013/08/31 08:43AM
    stjarna

EJ yesterday / thanks for JS!

the scenes with him when he turned his back to her -heartbreaking, or when he held her and said "you have nothing to give them!" his expression- chilling- and when he mellowed down -wow!

#9756   2013/08/31 12:06PM
    Moms Days

Quote allmylovingdays: I was happy EJ got angry, he loves her true but to be honest I loved that he told her 'you don't have a thing to give them on me' WAS I SHOCKED they brought up Sydney HELLYES but I loved how EJ said are sins are intimately intertwined and do we want to dreg that up and started burning each other again?? He doesn't and he needed to hear that she didn't either.

I was all about supporting EJ when he got so angry. I could feel his anger but knew it was from hurt. When he asked Sami how many years was acceptable for him to spend behind bars? It was almost like she was passing the buck but why should EJ have to do jail time for something Sami did to save creepy ? When EJ asked Sami, when did you stop having faith in me? It was almost like she finally realized what she had really done. I am looking forward to seeing what EJ's next move is to save Sami.

#9757   2013/08/31 01:59PM
    sharon n nic...

Loving EJAMI as we do and the way we had to FIGHT for our couple, we may have forgotten the very foundation that makes EJAMI.

Friday was EJAMI at their best!

EJAMI with all that raw emotion built up inside and the way it all came together......so EJAMI!

#9758   2013/08/31 04:16PM
    ejami2012

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Loving EJAMI as we do and the way we had to FIGHT for our couple, we may have forgotten the very foundation that makes EJAMI.

EJAMI with all that raw emotion built up inside and the way it all came together......so EJAMI!

Yes it was.

Only about five hours est to see if our man is Adonis 2013. Sites back up at midnight est

#9759   2013/08/31 05:31PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote ejami2012:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Loving EJAMI as we do and the way we had to FIGHT for our couple, we may have forgotten the very foundation that makes EJAMI.

Yes it was.

Only about five hours est to see if our man is Adonis 2013. Sites back up at midnight est

#9760   2013/08/31 06:58PM
    allmylovingdays

Twitter states JAMES WON!!!!

@soaphunks: Your Adonis 2013 winner is James Scott, winning his sixth title in 10 years! Congrats to @IamJamesScott & thanks all for voting.

@soaphunks: THE JOY OF SIX! James Scott wins Adonis again at t.co/vsByF5SKML!

« 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list