List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Started by Dakota 4762 at 2010/01/11 08:06AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/18 04:15PM, Views: 327710, Replies: 10557
    « 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 » »| page:
    #9731   2013/08/28 04:10AM
    Re: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!
    fadingrose

Quote ej and sami: EJ Dirmera is hottest men in Salem he trying his best to help the women he love's. He knowns his father is behind this hold thing he just can't proved it because the edvience is going. Please let are EJ win for once we tried of Stefano winning. It's time for Stefano to step down let EJ take over his company. Him and Sami can run the Dirmera company together that storyline I looking for for to see.

I thought EJ has already taken over Stefano's company (on paper, anyway). But is Stefano really "out," not just "down" for now?

#9732   2013/08/28 04:55AM
    tariro

Quote wwwwww:
    Quote allmylovingdays: Book signings coming your way I hear that Barnes and Nobles show on websites which stars will be at their book signings. The one closest to me so far only has one actor I wouldn't mind meeting and seeing in person. Freddie Smith.

We look forward to sharing with fans our cast’s secrets on how they achieve balance in their lives.

Cities and dates:

New York City—9/23/2013; Book signing at Barnes & Noble on 5th Ave at 12pm

New Jersey—9/23/2013 Book signing at Books and Greetings (Northvale) at 6 pm

Raleigh, NC—9/23/2013; Book signing at The Regulator (Durham) at 7 pm

St. Louis—9/23/2013; Book signing at Barnes & Noble Des Peres at 7pm

Boston—9/25/2013; Book signing at Barnes & Noble Framingham at 7pm

Greenville, SC—9/25/2013; Book signing at Books a Million at 7pm

Minneapolis—9/25/2013; Book signing at Barnes & Noble at Mall of America at 6pm

Nashville—9/27/2013; Book signing at Books a Million at 12pm

Birmingham—9/27/2013; Book signing at Books a Million at 6pm

Chicago—9/27/2013; Book signing at Barnes & Noble at Westfield Old Orchard (Skokie) at 7pm

Chicago—9/28/13; Book signing at Anderson’s Bookshop at Naperville at 2pm

Participating cast members:

Kristian Alfonso, Deidre Hall, Lauren Koslow, James Scott, Greg Vaughan, Galen Gering, Kate Mansi, Camila Banus, Freddie Smith, Bryan Dattilo, Shawn Christian, Ari Zucker, Blake Berris, Bill and Susan Hayes, Melissa Reeves, and Suzanne Rogers.

Does Alison Sweeney do anything with the Days of our Lives cast anymore like go to fan signings. I know she wrote her own book but I don't never hear of her going to events with other Days stars. I know she use to. I always wondered does Alison Sweeney or other Days stars when they go out in public have people come up to them and get autographs and talk to them or do most people not even recognize them or know who they are.

Well as she is the only cast member with two full time jobs, it would be really hard for her to also do outside work for the show ,when Ken Corday did the Michael Fairman interview after the Emmy win ,I remember him saying (and AS has said it herself before) that the producers of Biggest Loser and DAYS have to sit down and co-ordinate the shooting for the shows so that she can do both which makes her very busy and can interupt the shooting for DOOL when the Biggest Loser returns for its season.

#9733   2013/08/28 04:57AM
    tariro

Just voted on the soaphunks poll James Scott to win!!

#9734   2013/08/28 07:19AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote tariro: Just voted on the soaphunks poll James Scott to win!!

Thanks for the reminder!! GO JAMES

I know I want to meet Alison and I want an ALI & James fanthing. I still would go far to see James again.

#9735   2013/08/28 05:34PM
    allmylovingdays

He was very drool worthy today. Just saying

#9736   2013/08/28 08:23PM
    ej and sami

EJ Dirmera is so freak Hot I just loved him today. I am glad he called out Justin for putting stuff in Sami head.

#9737   2013/08/29 06:12AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote ej and sami: EJ Dirmera is so freak Hot I just loved him today. I am glad he called out Justin for putting stuff in Sami head.

You know I stand tall right next to you!!! RIGHT NEXT TO YOU!

EJ made me very happy yesterday and I agree totally with his actions. We need a win here for Sami.

and on that note.

VOTE VOTE VOTE JAMES for his 6th title for Adonis.

#9738   2013/08/29 06:27AM
    HouseTops

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote ej and sami: EJ Dirmera is so freak Hot I just loved him today. I am glad he called out Justin for putting stuff in Sami head.

You know I stand tall right next to you!!! RIGHT NEXT TO YOU!

EJ made me very happy yesterday and I agree totally with his actions. We need a win here for Sami.

and on that note.

VOTE VOTE VOTE JAMES for his 6th title for Adonis.

#9739   2013/08/29 05:15PM
    allmylovingdays

OMG tell me this isn't an ADONIS

cache1.asset-cache.net/gc/177196776-actor-james-scott-attends-the-artists-gettyi...

#9740   2013/08/29 05:23PM
    ej and sami

EJ is awesome he trying to get his women out of prison and back home with him and there children. I think he going to make his Sami Change her mind about that plea deal. EJ is only can get through Sami he known this deal is stupid.

« 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list