List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Started by Dakota 4762 at 2010/01/11 08:06AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/14 04:38PM, Views: 333102, Replies: 10558
    « 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 » »| page:
    #9721   2013/08/26 09:51AM
    Re: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!
    allmylovingdays

Both of them should remember the domino affect that Will will end up in jail and then roman, Bo and hope will go down for covering up the crime which they didn't but the SPD sucks those keystowm muppets didn't investigate that hard because it was a crime against EJ DiMera.

#9722   2013/08/26 09:57AM
    ej and sami

I not worry Sami is not going to betray the men she love's there no way in Hell that's happen. They want us to think this but a end Sami is going to trail and fight this. Sami don't give up she protect her family and her men. This is going to make ejami stronger than ever. But Ej is try to make Sami change her mind but she not going too.

#9723   2013/08/26 11:36AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote ej and sami: I not worry Sami is not going to betray the men she love's there no way in Hell that's happen. They want us to think this but a end Sami is going to trail and fight this. Sami don't give up she protect her family and her men. This is going to make ejami stronger than ever. But Ej is try to make Sami change her mind but she not going too.

I just hate that we see EJ doing all the work in this this and I know she has faith and trust him not to turn his back on her but I need to see some of his fierceness he has shown from her

#9724   2013/08/26 09:19PM
    allmylovingdays

Tell your buddies and friends to victor James!!! One weeks worth we can do it- give him his sixth title

@alwaysejami: Please don't forget to vote for James at t.co/xpIY1GA1eP #JamesScott #DAYS

#9725   2013/08/27 04:33AM
    tariro

Quote allmylovingdays: Tell your buddies and friends to victor James!!! One weeks worth we can do it- give him his sixth title

@alwaysejami: Please don't forget to vote for James at t.co/xpIY1GA1eP #JamesScott #DAYS

How are you AMLDs,Just voted for him on the soaphunks poll -voting for him must be the only thing that keeps me coming to the internet cafe every lunch time. Now going to vote on pulse!

#9726   2013/08/27 05:01AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote tariro:
    Quote allmylovingdays: Tell your buddies and friends to victor James!!! One weeks worth we can do it- give him his sixth title

How are you AMLDs,Just voted for him on the soaphunks poll -voting for him must be the only thing that keeps me coming to the internet cafe every lunch time. Now going to vote on pulse!
    . So glad to see your name still tariro every once in awhile!!! Thanks for running to cafe at lunch. I think I would do the same to get my fix or to vote as it is I am going to ask some nonviewers to vote just this week I figure it won't hurt.

#9727   2013/08/27 05:33AM
    ej and sami

EJ Dirmera is hottest men in Salem he trying his best to help the women he love's. He knowns his father is behind this hold thing he just can't proved it because the edvience is going. Please let are EJ win for once we tried of Stefano winning. It's time for Stefano to step down let EJ take over his company. Him and Sami can run the Dirmera company together that storyline I looking for for to see.

#9728   2013/08/27 09:35AM
    allmylovingdays

Book signings coming your way I hear that Barnes and Nobles show on websites which stars will be at their book signings. The one closest to me so far only has one actor I wouldn't mind meeting and seeing in person. Freddie Smith.

We look forward to sharing with fans our cast’s secrets on how they achieve balance in their lives.

Cities and dates:

New York City—9/23/2013; Book signing at Barnes & Noble on 5th Ave at 12pm

New Jersey—9/23/2013 Book signing at Books and Greetings (Northvale) at 6 pm

Raleigh, NC—9/23/2013; Book signing at The Regulator (Durham) at 7 pm

St. Louis—9/23/2013; Book signing at Barnes & Noble Des Peres at 7pm

Boston—9/25/2013; Book signing at Barnes & Noble Framingham at 7pm

Greenville, SC—9/25/2013; Book signing at Books a Million at 7pm

Minneapolis—9/25/2013; Book signing at Barnes & Noble at Mall of America at 6pm

Nashville—9/27/2013; Book signing at Books a Million at 12pm

Birmingham—9/27/2013; Book signing at Books a Million at 6pm

Chicago—9/27/2013; Book signing at Barnes & Noble at Westfield Old Orchard (Skokie) at 7pm

Chicago—9/28/13; Book signing at Anderson’s Bookshop at Naperville at 2pm

Participating cast members:

Kristian Alfonso, Deidre Hall, Lauren Koslow, James Scott, Greg Vaughan, Galen Gering, Kate Mansi, Camila Banus, Freddie Smith, Bryan Dattilo, Shawn Christian, Ari Zucker, Blake Berris, Bill and Susan Hayes, Melissa Reeves, and Suzanne Rogers.

#9729   2013/08/27 06:32PM
    ejami2012

Dang they never come to Pgh Pa.

I remember one year PR was at a car convention here but I couldn't make it.

Maybe its a good thing they don't. I'd probably faint seeing JS in person or speechless.

#9730   2013/08/28 12:03AM
    wwwwww

Quote allmylovingdays: Book signings coming your way I hear that Barnes and Nobles show on websites which stars will be at their book signings. The one closest to me so far only has one actor I wouldn't mind meeting and seeing in person. Freddie Smith.

We look forward to sharing with fans our cast’s secrets on how they achieve balance in their lives.

Cities and dates:

New York City—9/23/2013; Book signing at Barnes & Noble on 5th Ave at 12pm

New Jersey—9/23/2013 Book signing at Books and Greetings (Northvale) at 6 pm

Raleigh, NC—9/23/2013; Book signing at The Regulator (Durham) at 7 pm

St. Louis—9/23/2013; Book signing at Barnes & Noble Des Peres at 7pm

Boston—9/25/2013; Book signing at Barnes & Noble Framingham at 7pm

Greenville, SC—9/25/2013; Book signing at Books a Million at 7pm

Minneapolis—9/25/2013; Book signing at Barnes & Noble at Mall of America at 6pm

Nashville—9/27/2013; Book signing at Books a Million at 12pm

Birmingham—9/27/2013; Book signing at Books a Million at 6pm

Chicago—9/27/2013; Book signing at Barnes & Noble at Westfield Old Orchard (Skokie) at 7pm

Chicago—9/28/13; Book signing at Anderson’s Bookshop at Naperville at 2pm

Participating cast members:

Kristian Alfonso, Deidre Hall, Lauren Koslow, James Scott, Greg Vaughan, Galen Gering, Kate Mansi, Camila Banus, Freddie Smith, Bryan Dattilo, Shawn Christian, Ari Zucker, Blake Berris, Bill and Susan Hayes, Melissa Reeves, and Suzanne Rogers.

Does Alison Sweeney do anything with the Days of our Lives cast anymore like go to fan signings. I know she wrote her own book but I don't never hear of her going to events with other Days stars. I know she use to. I always wondered does Alison Sweeney or other Days stars when they go out in public have people come up to them and get autographs and talk to them or do most people not even recognize them or know who they are.

« 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list