List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Started by Dakota 4762 at 2010/01/11 08:06AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/14 04:38PM, Views: 335523, Replies: 10558
    « 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 » »| page:
    #9711   2013/08/25 08:10PM
    Re: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!
    ej and sami

EJ is sexy men in Salem I will loved to see him in that black suit again he look so fine in that black suit. We should have hold episode with EJ with out a shirt now that be good.

I loved that EJ told Kate off in Friday episode she deserved it half of the blame she brought Sami a gun and told Stefano about her stupid affair with boring cop. I wish EJ told off Nick for starting this mess by blackmail Will for his daughter and attacked his Sami.

#9712   2013/08/26 04:35AM
    tariro

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote ejami2012:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote ejami2012:
    Quote allmylovingdays: I expected GV as one of the two -VOTE. VOTE. VOTE JAMES!!!!

Both Adonis and at TV source

Only thing usually the bottom one gets voted off the next week so I'm hoping this time its different.

Vote vote James . Let's give him six he so deserves it.

James was in the bottom??

Yes of the three. EM was third place voted off. JS was bottom two which means GV had more than JS
    . dang dang dang. I just don't get the appeal of GV but he has fans from GH. And all my stupid two votes last week were for James and GV. I figured EM was bigger competition

This is what I thought too so I kept voting for GV when I would vote for JS because I've only known him as a priest on this show with no sex appeal whatsoever so imagine my surprise when I find some people think he has more sex appeal than Brady . Anyway its good I know now so I can concentrate solely on James now that they finally allow us to only vote for one hunk!

#9713   2013/08/26 06:12AM
    ej and sami

Please let EJ be on today show so Sami can tell him about that deal.

#9714   2013/08/26 07:19AM
    Dakota 4762

Quote ej and sami: Please let EJ be on today show so Sami can tell him about that deal.

I mentioned this a few pages ago and it is making me tense. Nobody responded to my post and I was thinking that if EJ doesn't come through in time, Sami might throw it all away. If she does that, it will ruin the trust between them forever. Screw the DA. She is scared to lose in court and she is frightened of Stefano. That is the only reason she is offering Sami this PB to begin with.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/26 07:20AM
    #9715   2013/08/26 08:47AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Dakota 4762:
    Quote ej and sami: Please let EJ be on today show so Sami can tell him about that deal.

I mentioned this a few pages ago and it is making me tense. Nobody responded to my post and I was thinking that if EJ doesn't come through in time, Sami might throw it all away. If she does that, it will ruin the trust between them forever. Screw the DA. She is scared to lose in court and she is frightened of Stefano. That is the only reason she is offering Sami this PB to begin with.
    we didn't mean to ignore you. I hope she tells him soon as well I read my dvr description today and I know she thinks she can plot around the DA. Aye Sami. I just need a few wins for our team tired of this storyline so MUCH

#9716   2013/08/26 08:48AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote tariro:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote ejami2012:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote ejami2012:
    Quote allmylovingdays: I expected GV as one of the two -VOTE. VOTE. VOTE JAMES!!!!

Both Adonis and at TV source

Only thing usually the bottom one gets voted off the next week so I'm hoping this time its different.

Vote vote James . Let's give him six he so deserves it.

James was in the bottom??

Yes of the three. EM was third place voted off. JS was bottom two which means GV had more than JS
    . dang dang dang. I just don't get the appeal of GV but he has fans from GH. And all my stupid two votes last week were for James and GV. I figured EM was bigger competition

This is what I thought too so I kept voting for GV when I would vote for JS because I've only known him as a priest on this show with no sex appeal whatsoever so imagine my surprise when I find some people think he has more sex appeal than Brady . Anyway its good I know now so I can concentrate solely on James now that they finally allow us to only vote for one hunk!

About freaking TIME one vote!!! Go JAMES!!!!

#9717   2013/08/26 09:24AM
    allmylovingdays

Ok after this comment EJ better be thinking you're next beyoitch.

@DaveBedford81: #DAYS #FreeSami At home, Kris tells EJ that she hopes he doesn't have to change the portrait by adding prison orange to Sami's outfit.

#9718   2013/08/26 09:30AM
    stjarna

Quote allmylovingdays: Ok after this comment EJ better be thinking you're next beyoitch.

@DaveBedford81: #DAYS #FreeSami At home, Kris tells EJ that she hopes he doesn't have to change the portrait by adding prison orange to Sami's outfit.

I have always said from the day she got back that EJ should beware of Kristen, and at the beginning he was cautious!
    But we know in november Medusa's head will roll!

#9719   2013/08/26 09:43AM
    ej and sami

It's time for EJ throw Kristen out of the manison she nothing but trouble maker. What wait EJ finds out what Kristen did Eric he going to be mad.

I read on Twitter that Justin wants Sami to throw Ej under the bus Justin is really pissed me off.

#9720   2013/08/26 09:49AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote ej and sami: It's time for EJ throw Kristen out of the manison she nothing but trouble maker. What wait EJ finds out what Kristen did Eric he going to be mad.

I read on Twitter that Justin wants Sami to throw Ej under the bus Justin is really pissed me off.

The comment I read said he reminds her she can't take it unless she gives up EJ and she says that EJ would do anything for her -sigh which is so F'kng true but JJJJJEEEEEZZZZZZ. We need to see her do the same

« 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list