List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Started by Dakota 4762 at 2010/01/11 08:06AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/14 04:24PM, Views: 312819, Replies: 10551
    « 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 » »| page:
    #9701   2013/08/25 06:11AM
    Re: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!
    sharon n nic...

Quote ej and sami:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote ej and sami:
    Quote HouseTops: Handsome, handsome. Loved the scene with brother Chad.

Stefano looked so proud of his sons...

Me too House Tops that men is so freak sexy I loved his scene with Chad both them are handsome.

Still so obsessed with EJ!

Me too still obsessed with EJ Dirmera that men is Hottest men in Salem right now. He protect mode for the women he love's he trying to find way to get her out. Even his plan back fired he trying. I am glad he told Kate about give Sami a gun and telling Stefano about her affair with Rafe.

#9702   2013/08/25 06:16AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote stjarna: The way he shut Kate down! Excellent! He brought out exactly who actually is the cause of this whole mess! And it is Kate!!!

EJ is the best character on Days!!!

stjarna, I think Kate has the knife because of rafe's feeling for Sami. Kate is just jealous.

#9703   2013/08/25 06:30AM
    ejami2012

Quote stjarna: The way he shut Kate down! Excellent! He brought out exactly who actually is the cause of this whole mess! And it is Kate!!!

stjarna, I think Kate has the knif e because of rafe's feeling for Sami. Kate is just jealous.

i agree and Lulu made it worst by telling mamma bear Sami was the love of Rafes life.

I think Kate may help Sami but she's a witness against her so I don't know. Just as long as IT'S NOT RAFE.

Don't forget to vote for him in Adonis contest. It's him and GV. But he was in the bottom two. I guess all the Ej haters which should be separate from the person choose someone else. JS/Ej needs all our vote to win.

I want six titles for our man.

#9704   2013/08/25 06:35AM
    ej and sami

stjarna, I think Kate has the knife because of rafe's feeling for Sami. Kate is just jealous.

I blame Kate and Nick because Nick starting this mess by blackmail Will for his daughter and because Will was gay. Kate gave Sami a gun and went to Stefano and tell him about the affair she have with Rafe was bad idea on Kate apart. If Kate took that razor boy she going to have to deal with Ejami. Ejami will be out for blood it will not be good. When Sami gets out I hope her and EJ goes after Adrienne Nick and Kate for what they done to them.

#9705   2013/08/25 07:43AM
    allmylovingdays

I expected GV as one of the two -VOTE. VOTE. VOTE JAMES!!!!

Both Adonis and at TV source

#9706   2013/08/25 09:08AM
    ejami2012

Quote allmylovingdays: I expected GV as one of the two -VOTE. VOTE. VOTE JAMES!!!!

Only thing usually the bottom one gets voted off the next week so I'm hoping this time its different.

Vote vote James . Let's give him six he so deserves it.

#9707   2013/08/25 10:43AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote ejami2012:
    Quote allmylovingdays: I expected GV as one of the two -VOTE. VOTE. VOTE JAMES!!!!

Only thing usually the bottom one gets voted off the next week so I'm hoping this time its different.

James was in the bottom??

#9708   2013/08/25 12:57PM
    ejami2012

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote ejami2012:

Yes of the three. EM was third place voted off. JS was bottom two which means GV had more than JS

#9709   2013/08/25 03:57PM
    HouseTops

EJ rocking a gray suit and sweet hairdo!!

#9710   2013/08/25 07:14PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote ejami2012:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote ejami2012:

Yes of the three. EM was third place voted off. JS was bottom two which means GV had more than JS
    . dang dang dang. I just don't get the appeal of GV but he has fans from GH. And all my stupid two votes last week were for James and GV. I figured EM was bigger competition

« 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list