List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Started by Dakota 4762 at 2010/01/11 08:06AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/14 04:38PM, Views: 341608, Replies: 10558
    « 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 » »| page:
    #9681   2013/08/22 06:09AM
    Re: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!
    ej and sami

Yes EJ is on today show EJ does something illegal to help Sami. I hope its good one please don't Stefano find about this one.

#9682   2013/08/22 06:46AM
    ej and sami

Quote wwwwww:
    Quote ej and sami: They show is boring with out EJ Dirmera he the hottest men in town. I can't wait too see what his plan is to save his Sami. EJ is angry right now he trying to find a way to get his women out of prison.

Like EJ told Kate he makes promises that means he do ever he can to get his women out of prison and protect his family. Everybody in town better stay out of EJ Dirmera way. He not playing around nobody mess with his Sami and gets away with it.

Nick messed with Sami and got away with it. He called her the b word
    and made her think she was the reason Will lost his rights to his
    daughter. He even put his hands on her and dragged her into a bad alley and EJ still didn't do nothing.

If EJ finds out that Nick puts his hands on his Sami he dead men walking. Plus Sami would have to keep EJ clam boy EJ don't like it when somebody mess with Sami his not going to have.

#9683   2013/08/22 07:44AM
    allmylovingdays

I just read that too when setting up my dvr. COME ON EJ! please let this one stick!

#9684   2013/08/22 01:12PM
    ej and sami

Ej was awesome today I just loved that men he is so sexy when protect mode for his Sami. He doing everything he can to get his women out of prison.

#9685   2013/08/23 01:14AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote ej and sami: Ej was awesome today I just loved that men he is so sexy when protect mode for his Sami. He doing everything he can to get his women out of prison.

I know...... but with this trial coming up, it probably wasn't enough!

#9686   2013/08/23 05:05AM
    ej and sami

I loved the sweet evil EJ yesterday that men so freak sexy boy that men is protect mode right now he trying to get his women out of prison.

Welcome back sweet evil EJ you been miss I loved that men everybody in Salem better move out Ej way he protect mode right now for the women he love's.

Ej line yesterday was awesome he told men I believe in your talent and your will to live.

#9687   2013/08/23 06:52AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote ej and sami: I loved the sweet evil EJ yesterday that men so freak sexy boy that men is protect mode right now he trying to get his women out of prison.

Welcome back sweet evil EJ you been miss I loved that men everybody in Salem better move out Ej way he protect mode right now for the women he love's.

Ej line yesterday was awesome he told men I believe in your talent and your will to live.
    . Plus proud brother and helpful wingman
    . he wants Chad to win the girl, too bad she sure isn't worth it. But EJ knows the heart wants what the heart wants.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/23 06:54AM
    #9688   2013/08/23 11:07AM
    Dakota 4762

If Sami takes this plea bargain it will be the end of EJAMI. EJ needs to get the evidence before Sami throws him under the bus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please EJ..Please come through. Make Sami feel guilty for even considering betraying you.

#9689   2013/08/23 02:20PM
    ej and sami

EJ is awesome today he doing everything in his power to get his women out of prison. I got feel his plan is going to back fired at least he trying and Sami will understand they known each other so well. Sami is not going to betray her men. She told DA to go to Hell this hold storyline is stupid.

#9690   2013/08/23 02:24PM
    ejami2012

Quote ej and sami: EJ is awesome today he doing everything in his power to get his women out of prison. I got feel his plan is going to back fired at least he trying and Sami will understand they known each other so well. Sami is not going to betray her men. She told DA to go to Hell this hold storyline is stupid.

Yes it is stupid and Justin wasn't any help. It seems he wants Sami to betray Ej. Kinda left us hanging but I think Sami wants to talk to Ej in private about this.

He looked so hot again today so obsessed

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/23 02:29PM
    « 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list