List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Started by Dakota 4762 at 2010/01/11 08:06AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/18 04:15PM, Views: 328171, Replies: 10557
    « 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 » »| page:
    #9671   2013/08/21 04:35AM
    Re: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!
    tariro

Voted agin just now on the soaphunks poll ,its amazing that I'm still expected to put in for two guys out of 3 so I'm alternating at the moment ,who do you guys think is stronger competition ;EM or GV?

#9672   2013/08/21 06:01AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote tariro: Voted agin just now on the soaphunks poll ,its amazing that I'm still expected to put in for two guys out of 3 so I'm alternating at the moment ,who do you guys think is stronger competition ;EM or GV?

Don't you hate it!!!! i guess EM. i use to think GV but he was in the bottom last time. JAMES HAS TO WIN. EM might be charming and all in person but adonis?? I think NOT!

#9673   2013/08/21 08:07AM
    allmylovingdays

I need EJ bigtime today

www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AYJbundfUQ

www.youtube.com/watch?v=-B5yUk2UrPI

www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CjVS8YUcyE

#9674   2013/08/21 11:57AM
    ej and sami

They show is boring with out EJ Dirmera he the hottest men in town. I can't wait too see what his plan is to save his Sami. EJ is angry right now he trying to find a way to get his women out of prison.

Like EJ told Kate he makes promises that means he do ever he can to get his women out of prison and protect his family. Everybody in town better stay out of EJ Dirmera way. He not playing around nobody mess with his Sami and gets away with it.

#9675   2013/08/21 10:26PM
    wwwwww

Quote ej and sami: They show is boring with out EJ Dirmera he the hottest men in town. I can't wait too see what his plan is to save his Sami. EJ is angry right now he trying to find a way to get his women out of prison.

Like EJ told Kate he makes promises that means he do ever he can to get his women out of prison and protect his family. Everybody in town better stay out of EJ Dirmera way. He not playing around nobody mess with his Sami and gets away with it.

Nick messed with Sami and got away with it. He called her the b word and made her think she was the reason Will lost his rights to his daughter. He even put his hands on her and dragged her into a bad alley and EJ still didn't do nothing.

#9676   2013/08/22 05:41AM
    Dakota 4762

This show has been so boring the past couple of days without EJ. I turned it off midway yesterday and went and watched a DVD I got from the library.

#9677   2013/08/22 05:49AM
    Dakota 4762

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote ej and sami: Ej is the hottest sexy men in Salem we know he going to come up with plan to save his Sami. please let him be on today the show is boring with out him.

Sharon n Nick:

I think of the show I dream of Jeannie everytime I see your avator.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/22 05:57AM
    #9678   2013/08/22 05:54AM
    Dakota 4762

Quote allmylovingdays: Gggggrrrrooooowwwwlllll Ej telling Kate that if Sami is convicted its her and her boy toys fault ahe he doesn't threatened but makes promises. GO EJ!!!!!!

I loved that line from EJ!

I love every line from EJ. If he wants to feed me a line, I will take it..hook, LINE and sinker.

#9679   2013/08/22 05:59AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Dakota 4762:
    Quote allmylovingdays: Gggggrrrrooooowwwwlllll Ej telling Kate that if Sami is convicted its her and her boy toys fault ahe he doesn't threatened but makes promises. GO EJ!!!!!!

I love every line from EJ. If he wants to feed me a line, I will take it..hook, LINE and sinker.
    I'm hoping and praying we see EJ on today. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

#9680   2013/08/22 06:02AM
    Dakota 4762

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Dakota 4762:

I'm hoping and praying we see EJ on today. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

The spoiler section mentions he is back on today.....THANK GOD!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/22 06:03AM
    « 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list