List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Started by Dakota 4762 at 2010/01/11 08:06AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/14 04:38PM, Views: 333507, Replies: 10558
    « 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 » »| page:
    #9641   2013/08/15 08:19PM
    Re: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!
    sharon n nic...

Quote ej and sami: Ej is the hottest sexy men in Salem we know he going to come up with plan to save his Sami. please let him be on today the show is boring with out him.

#9642   2013/08/16 05:54AM
    ej and sami

I just loved Ej Dirmera that men is so sexy yesterday he gave his Sami a dress that so sweet. He got good taste today he goes to talk to boring cop about helping Sami he can at least help her she save his life.

It's time for Ej Dirmera to be more ruthless and dirty to save his Sami because going by the book is not working cause Sami is steal in prison. Ej knowns that Stefano is behind this hold thing he need to out smart his father and come up with a good plan to save his Sami.

#9643   2013/08/16 06:55AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote ej and sami: Ej is the hottest sexy men in Salem we know he going to come up with plan to save his Sami. please let him be on today the show is boring with out him.

He will be on today. He is goign to ask for something or find out what exactly is he going to testitify at Sami's trial which is beyond me why they have this list of people -the DA is a fool

#9644   2013/08/16 10:31AM
    HouseTops

Quote allmylovingdays:

He will be on today. He is going to ask for something or find out what exactly is he going to testitify at Sami's trial which is beyond me why they have this list of people -the DA is a fool

"The only crime Sami committed was saving your sorry life"

EJ to

#9645   2013/08/16 01:36PM
    ejami2012

Quote HouseTops:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

He will be on today. He is going to ask for something or find out what exactly is he going to testitify at Sami's trial which is beyond me why they have this list of people -the DA is a fool

EJ to

Sami should have let B cut it off and deflate Rafes bruised ego cause Sami chose Ej.

#9646   2013/08/16 02:30PM
    ej and sami

I just loved Ej Dirmera that men is so Hot when he mad. I don't why would Ej go visit boring cop today. Rafe don't care he could at least lie for Sami she save his life.

I can't wait see what Ej plan next to save Sami he got to be very smart this time around because the cops DAWomen and Stefano are watching him like crazy.

#9647   2013/08/16 02:53PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote HouseTops:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

EJ to

Ha, ha, EJ is awesome

#9648   2013/08/16 03:53PM
    ejami2012

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote HouseTops:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

EJ to

Ha, ha, EJ is awesome

Ej is right Rafe only helps when it helps him. He wanted Sami so he covered for her. Now since she chose Ej he could care less.

Ej looks even hotter angry. Oh heck he's always hot. I compared him and Rsfd today with scruff. Ej is hot as h@#$ with his. Rafe looked awful. Soneine shave him please.

#9649   2013/08/17 04:15AM
    tariro

Quote HouseTops:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

EJ to

Ha Ha ,have yet to see it but this sounds about right!

#9650   2013/08/17 06:29AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote HouseTops:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

EJ to

EJ too bad you weren't there to bury the hatchet in his back in his head and he was gone gone gone.

« 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list