List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Started by Dakota 4762 at 2010/01/11 08:06AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/14 04:24PM, Views: 322502, Replies: 10551
    « 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 » »| page:
    #9631   2013/08/13 12:42PM
    Re: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!
    ejamiATW

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote ejamiATW: I have waited 7 long agonizing years for Ejami to be together and happy. James Scott is an amazing actor. The way he uses his body to express EJ's feelings is great. my favourite expression is when EJ is with Sami. Samantha is one lucky girl!!

Welcome to the boards ejamiATW!

Thank you very much sharon nick 4eva I am just happy to be among other EJAMIS!!

#9632   2013/08/14 06:07AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote ejami2012:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote allmylovingdays: James SCOTT and his beautiful gorgeous self - I almost forgot to pay attention to what he was saying and doing cause all I wanted to do was just look at the magnificence that God created for us - whats so funny is he is the whole package because once you do stop drooling and pay attention the mans gift at his craft makes you enjoy even the trite -we all they will make EJ fail once again. I am still in shock to be truthful that they let him finally have Sami and let him win over Stefano so I guess him getting Sami out of jail is asking for too much.

I just want my happy EJ back. poor baby. He does swevil so well but I love him happy too.

I find myself watching JS/EJ again to see what he was saying because I am to busy just looking at him.

I knew I wasn't alone!

Me either. The man mesmerized you and I find I need to watch it again to hear what he's saying.

Or just to hear 'bloodyHell' over and over again!

#9633   2013/08/14 06:27AM
    ej and sami

Why are Hope and Abe getting on Ej for doing something he doing anything he can to get his women out of prison. They need to be looking in Joe past and see who was working for. Ej really got go on his darkside to save his Sami.

#9634   2013/08/14 07:09AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote allmylovingdays: James SCOTT and his beautiful gorgeous self - I almost forgot to pay attention to what he was saying and doing cause all I wanted to do was just look at the magnificence that God created for us - whats so funny is he is the whole package because once you do stop drooling and pay attention the mans gift at his craft makes you enjoy even the trite -we all they will make EJ fail once again. I am still in shock to be truthful that they let him finally have Sami and let him win over Stefano so I guess him getting Sami out of jail is asking for too much.

I just want my happy EJ back. poor baby. He does swevil so well but I love him happy too.

I find myself watching JS/EJ again to see what he was saying because I am to busy just looking at him.

I knew I wasn't alone!

It's not just the way he looks, but the total package. Even though he's said that 'I'm actually very boring', he seems so nice. Have you seen his girlfriend or fiance Kaitlin?! She looks like a goddess from heaven!!!!
    A Grace Kelly look-a-like!!! And when she opened her mouth ( I watched an interview from the Emmy's) she was smart too!!!!! Those two should totally be on camera all day long!

#9635   2013/08/15 05:12AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote allmylovingdays: Ej is with Will today and Sonny is with Sami so they are on TODAY

and tariro i know you will see these when you come on this weekend

Sami telling Sonny he isn't the reason she is there -Will loves him and so does she

he is torn up about this whole thing, he knows she didn't shoot Bernardi she was tryig to help

OT: some photos are being shared by another fan from last weeks Boston event....I have to share

I did that one earlier but not sure if the website link came out

@LorreeJo: @ShawnC4real & @IamJamesScott in Boston studying their 'role playing' script...such attention to detail! xoxo t.co/jrJGLrWpoG

twitter.com/LorreeJo/status/365478124475019264/photo/1

@LorreeJo: Rock, paper, scissors with EJ and Brady . t.co/KYzS3Jnhh2

twitter.com/LorreeJo/status/363750606411816960/photo/1

FOR YOU TARIRO

#9636   2013/08/15 06:14AM
    ej and sami

Ej is the hottest sexy men in Salem we know he going to come up with plan to save his Sami. please let him be on today the show is boring with out him.

#9637   2013/08/15 05:41PM
    allmylovingdays

He was on and very sexy plus just so hard to be hopeful and optimistic for his family

#9638   2013/08/15 07:26PM
    ejami2012

Quote allmylovingdays: He was on and very sexy plus just so hard to be hopeful and optimistic for his family

I have said this so many times but Ej/JS gets hotter everytime he's on. How can one man have it all. He's so so hot. I'm really really too obsessed. He's still wearing the scruff. I'm loving it

#9639   2013/08/15 08:14PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote ejamiATW:
    Quote ejamiATW: I have waited 7 long agonizing years for Ejami to be together and happy. James Scott is an amazing actor. The way he uses his body to express EJ's feelings is great. my favourite expression is when EJ is with Sami. Samantha is one lucky girl!!

Welcome to the boards ejamiATW!

Thank you very much sharon nick 4eva I am just happy to be among other EJAMIS!!

#9640   2013/08/15 08:17PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote allmylovingdays:

I knew I wasn't alone!

« 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list