List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Started by Dakota 4762 at 2010/01/11 08:06AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/14 04:24PM, Views: 321790, Replies: 10551
    « 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 » »| page:
    #9621   2013/08/13 05:31AM
    Re: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!
    sharon n nic...

Quote ej and sami: Ej Dirmera is the hottest men in Salem I loved that he return to darkside to save his Sami. I can't see him gets his hands dirty he going to make Salem police look like fools. I read a spolier that Ej and Sami fight over Rafe we known we going to see them make loved soon.

Fight over rafe....

Making love....

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/13 05:34AM
    #9622   2013/08/13 05:33AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote ejamiATW: I have waited 7 long agonizing years for Ejami to be together and happy. James Scott is an amazing actor. The way he uses his body to express EJ's feelings is great. my favourite expression is when EJ is with Sami. Samantha is one lucky girl!!

Welcome to the boards ejamiATW!

#9623   2013/08/13 05:36AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote ej and sami: Ej Dirmera is the hottest men in Salem I loved that he return to darkside to save his Sami. I can't see him gets his hands dirty he going to make Salem police look like fools. I read a spolier that Ej and Sami fight over Rafe we known we going to see them make loved soon.

Yada, yada ( House Tops favorite saying, and now mine )
    I'm more interested in what's going to happen after Rafight...........
    Yesssssss, we know that EJ eventually is going to grab Sami and carry her upstairs...... and then naughty, naughty.......... fill in the blanks yourself..... ....... Enjoy

When is this going to happen? I NEED MY FIX!

#9624   2013/08/13 05:37AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote stjarna: It was too good to be true that the writers let EJ be cool with regarding Samantha!
    IMO it is utter rubbish, as someone like EJ,who confidently beat the likes of Stefano is going to be jelaous of someone like .... unrealistic!
    EJ should ask who?!

Anyway,... he told Samantha often enough that if she is not clear with her emotions she can walk! But I don't want that to happen ever!!!!

There will be wedding bells!!!!

EJAMI fans know "anything rafe" is just bullshi#!

Writers just keep giving the safe's a bone!

#9625   2013/08/13 05:40AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote wwwwww:
    Quote ejami2012:
    Quote stjarna: It was too good to be true that the writers let EJ be cool with regarding Samantha!
    IMO it is utter rubbish, as someone like EJ,who confidently beat the likes of Stefano is going to be jelaous of someone like .... unrealistic!
    EJ should ask who?!

Anyway,... he told Samantha often enough that if she is not clear with her emotions she can walk! But I don't want that to happen ever!!!!

There will be wedding bells!!!!

I agree .

I want a huge romantic Ejami wedding with the families there with absolutely no interruptions. Right now Samis family is glad she has Ej knowing without a doubt with his power he will help her because he loved so much she has always been his world

I know she has always been his world but I wish EJ was always her world too. I think the Brady's will learn to accept him. I don't think Stefano ever will accept Sami though. He hates her more than anybody probably. He knows if Sami wasn't around EJ would always be his soldier. I think Stefano will use something on Sami to threaten EJ by making him be his soldier again and leave Sami. Then it will be up to Sami to fight for him. She's never really had to chase him he's always been the one doing the chasing.

EJ has always been Sami's world since the day she first met him.

That's why EJAMI's didn't stop until we had our couple!

#9626   2013/08/13 06:01AM
    allmylovingdays

James SCOTT and his beautiful gorgeous self - I almost forgot to pay attention to what he was saying and doing cause all I wanted to do was just look at the magnificence that God created for us - whats so funny is he is the whole package because once you do stop drooling and pay attention the mans gift at his craft makes you enjoy even the trite -we all they will make EJ fail once again. I am still in shock to be truthful that they let him finally have Sami and let him win over Stefano so I guess him getting Sami out of jail is asking for too much.

I just want my happy EJ back. poor baby. He does swevil so well but I love him happy too.

#9627   2013/08/13 06:04AM
    ej and sami

Ej was awesome yesterday that men is sexy he angry. I loved when told Abe off because Abe and Hope said they going to protect Sami they lied to Ej and Sami. Ej is not play around he going to get his Sami out of prison. I have feel plan is going back fired today.

I loved Ej line yesterday Bloody Hell

#9628   2013/08/13 06:15AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote allmylovingdays: James SCOTT and his beautiful gorgeous self - I almost forgot to pay attention to what he was saying and doing cause all I wanted to do was just look at the magnificence that God created for us - whats so funny is he is the whole package because once you do stop drooling and pay attention the mans gift at his craft makes you enjoy even the trite -we all they will make EJ fail once again. I am still in shock to be truthful that they let him finally have Sami and let him win over Stefano so I guess him getting Sami out of jail is asking for too much.

I just want my happy EJ back. poor baby. He does swevil so well but I love him happy too.

I find myself watching JS/EJ again to see what he was saying because I am to busy just looking at him.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/13 06:17AM
    #9629   2013/08/13 11:20AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote allmylovingdays: James SCOTT and his beautiful gorgeous self - I almost forgot to pay attention to what he was saying and doing cause all I wanted to do was just look at the magnificence that God created for us - whats so funny is he is the whole package because once you do stop drooling and pay attention the mans gift at his craft makes you enjoy even the trite -we all they will make EJ fail once again. I am still in shock to be truthful that they let him finally have Sami and let him win over Stefano so I guess him getting Sami out of jail is asking for too much.

I find myself watching JS/EJ again to see what he was saying because I am to busy just looking at him.

I knew I wasn't alone!

#9630   2013/08/13 11:29AM
    ejami2012

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva:

I knew I wasn't alone!

Me either. The man mesmerized you and I find I need to watch it again to hear what he's saying.

« 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list