List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Started by Dakota 4762 at 2010/01/11 08:06AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/14 04:38PM, Views: 345710, Replies: 10558
    « 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 » »| page:
    #9611   2013/08/11 06:43AM
    Re: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!
    ej and sami

Ej Dirmera is the hottest men in Salem I loved that he return to darkside to save his Sami. I can't see him gets his hands dirty he going to make Salem police look like fools. I read a spolier that Ej and Sami fight over Rafe we known we going to see them make loved soon.

#9612   2013/08/11 10:38AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote ej and sami: Ej Dirmera is the hottest men in Salem I loved that he return to darkside to save his Sami. I can't see him gets his hands dirty he going to make Salem police look like fools. I read a spolier that Ej and Sami fight over Rafe we known we going to see them make loved soon.

Yada, yada ( House Tops favorite saying, and now mine )
    I'm more interested in what's going to happen after Rafight...........
    Yesssssss, we know that EJ eventually is going to grab Sami and carry her upstairs...... and then naughty, naughty.......... fill in the blanks yourself..... ....... Enjoy

#9613   2013/08/11 10:55AM
    stjarna

It was too good to be true that the writers let EJ be cool with regarding Samantha!
    IMO it is utter rubbish, as someone like EJ,who confidently beat the likes of Stefano is going to be jelaous of someone like .... unrealistic!
    EJ should ask who?!

Anyway,... he told Samantha often enough that if she is not clear with her emotions she can walk! But I don't want that to happen ever!!!!

There will be wedding bells!!!!

#9614   2013/08/11 11:04AM
    ejami2012

Quote stjarna: It was too good to be true that the writers let EJ be cool with regarding Samantha!
    IMO it is utter rubbish, as someone like EJ,who confidently beat the likes of Stefano is going to be jelaous of someone like .... unrealistic!
    EJ should ask who?!

Anyway,... he told Samantha often enough that if she is not clear with her emotions she can walk! But I don't want that to happen ever!!!!

I agree .

I want a huge romantic Ejami wedding with the families there with absolutely no interruptions. Right now Samis family is glad she has Ej knowing without a doubt with his power he will help her because he loved so much she has always been his world

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/11 11:07AM
    #9615   2013/08/11 01:25PM
    Moms Days

Quote ejami2012:
    Quote stjarna: It was too good to be true that the writers let EJ be cool with regarding Samantha!
    EJ should ask who?!

I agree .

I want a huge romantic Ejami wedding with the families there with absolutely no interruptions. Right now Samis family is glad she has Ej knowing without a doubt with his power he will help her because he loved so much she has always been his world

I agree!!! The fans have waited for 7 years for the big LOVE wedding. It will be awesome to have a wedding where they are the happiest couple in Salem and they show their love for each other. Also, hopefully their vows out of this world. EJ has been Sami's rock through this and it is tearing him apart knowing how much Sami loves him and he cannot be with her. I love how you can feel his love by the way he stares at her.

#9616   2013/08/11 04:42PM
    ejamiATW

I have waited 7 long agonizing years for Ejami to be together and happy. James Scott is an amazing actor. The way he uses his body to express EJ's feelings is great. my favourite expression is when EJ is with Sami. Samantha is one lucky girl!!

#9617   2013/08/11 05:08PM
    ejami2012

Quote ejamiATW: I have waited 7 long agonizing years for Ejami to be together and happy. James Scott is an amazing actor. The way he uses his body to express EJ's feelings is great. my favourite expression is when EJ is with Sami. Samantha is one lucky girl!!

Yes James is an extraordinary actor he can portray so many emotions without saying a word. That's acting. Yes Sami is one lucky lady now Ej is free to show how much he loves his Samantha and be so loved by her in return.

We need the Ejami love wedding ASAP. 7 years is long enough

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/11 05:11PM
    #9618   2013/08/11 09:45PM
    wwwwww

Quote ejami2012:
    EJ should ask who?!

I agree .

I know she has always been his world but I wish EJ was always her world too. I think the Brady's will learn to accept him. I don't think Stefano ever will accept Sami though. He hates her more than anybody probably. He knows if Sami wasn't around EJ would always be his soldier. I think Stefano will use something on Sami to threaten EJ by making him be his soldier again and leave Sami. Then it will be up to Sami to fight for him. She's never really had to chase him he's always been the one doing the chasing.

#9619   2013/08/12 05:30AM
    ej and sami

Please let Ej be on today show he the hottest men in Salem. I am glad Ej is going back to his darkside and save his Sami. I loved when Ej gets down and dirity he doing it for the loved of his life. He going to out smart Salem police making them look like fools he the truth comes out about Bernardi.

#9620   2013/08/12 07:01AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote ejamiATW: I have waited 7 long agonizing years for Ejami to be together and happy. James Scott is an amazing actor. The way he uses his body to express EJ's feelings is great. my favourite expression is when EJ is with Sami. Samantha is one lucky girl!!

I think we need to welcome you to the EJ obsession thread!!

I want EJ to get his woman free!! #FREEESAMI though EJ!!!

« 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list