List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Started by Dakota 4762 at 2010/01/11 08:06AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/18 04:15PM, Views: 329765, Replies: 10557
    « 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 » »| page:
    #9581   2013/08/06 10:18AM
    Re: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!
    Rosieroserson

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote flightygirl: I miss EJ. Days is not the same without him! I need to stop watching when he isn't on.

Like I do.....
    Well I guess I can't compare to anyone of you, since I only get to watch bits and pieces on YouTube. I always get the Ejami good stuff, though
    and yet you became a fant that way and stayed a true fan.

I started watching Days in 2004 when I was on maternity leave with my son... and the show has captured me ever since!

#9582   2013/08/06 12:51PM
    Dakota 4762

Just when EJ and Justin think they are getting a break to be able to help Sami, we get this bad news!!!!!!!!!

#9583   2013/08/07 06:27AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Dakota 4762: Just when EJ and Justin think they are getting a break to be able to help Sami, we get this bad news!!!!!!!!!

Im starting to believe the rumors that Joe isn't dead! Why did she act as if -Justin, Sami, EJ dare to dig up her husband grave and how sacriligious it was on the decorated honorable policeman blah blah blah when she knew damnWELL that his body wasn't even in said grave...very suspicious if you ask me.

JAMES is just knocking it out of the ballpark. Yesterday is EMMY WORTHY! his range of emotions that were shown went from loving, happy, tender, worried, loving, happy, angry and back to worry

#9584   2013/08/07 07:01AM
    ej and sami

Ej was awesome yesterday he trying too cheer his Sami up. All wants do is take her home married her and be with there kids. I think Ej needs to hired body guards in prison to protect his Sami. It's time for Ej return too his darkside and save his Sami. When Sami gets out I hope her and Ej sued Salem police for the way they treat Sami sent her prison for something she didn't do.

#9585   2013/08/07 09:19AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote Dakota 4762: Just when EJ and Justin think they are getting a break to be able to help Sami, we get this bad news!!!!!!!!!

I don't know how much more of this I can take
    Seeing Sami behind bars crying on EJ's shoulder is upsetting the fans, and I want to see someone else cry for a change. As much of a cry baby Adrienne is, I haven't seen her on her knees in front of Sami begging for forgiveness. As if that's ever going to happen
    When Sami is outta jail, I hope she'll seek revenge

#9586   2013/08/07 09:30AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote allmylovingdays:

Im starting to believe the rumors that Joe isn't dead! Why did she act as if -Justin, Sami, EJ dare to dig up her husband grave and how sacriligious it was on the decorated honorable policeman blah blah blah when she knew damnWELL that his body wasn't even in said grave...very suspicious if you ask me.

JAMES is just knocking it out of the ballpark. Yesterday is EMMY WORTHY! his range of emotions that were shown went from loving, happy, tender, worried, loving, happy, angry and back to worry

Most likely he is alive living on some deserted Dimera island. Marguarita knows that and soon she'll be joining him with little Timmy who's probably a special agent...

James' acting is great as always

#9587   2013/08/07 09:33AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote ej and sami: Ej was awesome yesterday he trying too cheer his Sami up. All wants do is take her home married her and be with there kids. I think Ej needs to hired body guards in prison to protect his Sami. It's time for Ej return too his darkside and save his Sami. When Sami gets out I hope her and Ej sued Salem police for the way they treat Sami sent her prison for something she didn't do.

I think he should consider buying the Salem PD and fire most of Sami's useless relatives

#9588   2013/08/07 01:18PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote ej and sami: Ej was awesome yesterday he trying too cheer his Sami up. All wants do is take her home married her and be with there kids. I think Ej needs to hired body guards in prison to protect his Sami. It's time for Ej return too his darkside and save his Sami. When Sami gets out I hope her and Ej sued Salem police for the way they treat Sami sent her prison for something she didn't do.

I think he should consider buying the Salem PD and fire most of Sami's useless relatives
    well hello we all know they are up for hire

---OMG I am watching last years June July stuff when EJ was accused of his father's murder. SO much so much can help Sami's case in last years proceedings. The tainted lie detecor test, the incompetence and totally lacking in investigation of anyone else but EJ for the crime. I hope if they go to trial ( AND GOD KNOWS I don't want this to get that far) they throw this stuff back at the SPD.

#9589   2013/08/07 04:12PM
    sharon n nic...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/07 04:13PM
    #9590   2013/08/07 04:18PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote Rosieroserson:

I don't know how much more of this I can take
    Seeing Sami behind bars crying on EJ's shoulder is upsetting the fans, and I want to see someone else cry for a change. As much of a cry baby Adrienne is, I haven't seen her on her knees in front of Sami begging for forgiveness. As if that's ever going to happen
    When Sami is outta jail, I hope she'll seek revenge

She needs to be doing the 'slap dance'.........

« 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list