List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Started by Dakota 4762 at 2010/01/11 08:06AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/14 04:24PM, Views: 326361, Replies: 10551
    « 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 » »| page:
    #9571   2013/08/03 07:04PM
    Re: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!
    sharon n nic...

I will always be obsessed with EJ and Sami and family!!!

#9572   2013/08/04 06:28AM
    ejami2012

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: I will always be obsessed with EJ and Sami and family!!!

Ong the look Ej gave Sami when he saw her in prison. So so so hot. Swoon worhty. Loved how Will was smiling went he saw the ejami look. Ej firgit everything around him but his Samantha. He looked so hot and when ge was talking to Kayla. He still has the scruff . ive said this many times befire Ej gets hotter everytime hes on. Im way to obessed

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/04 06:31AM
    #9573   2013/08/04 07:19AM
    ej and sami

I am with obsessed with Ej and Ejami I just loved them. The show is boring wih out them. I can't until Will and Ej teams up and save Sami. Ejami is going to make Adrienne pay for what she done to Sami they don't forget.

#9574   2013/08/04 07:52AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote ej and sami: I am with obsessed with Ej and Ejami I just loved them. The show is boring wih out them. I can't until Will and Ej teams up and save Sami. Ejami is going to make Adrienne pay for what she done to Sami they don't forget.

And the fans won't let them sweep this under the rug as they did with Gabs crimes

James made it through another week!!!!!! go vote soaphunks.net

#9575   2013/08/05 06:20AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote ejami2012:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva: I will always be obsessed with EJ and Sami and family!!!

Ong the look Ej gave Sami when he saw her in prison. So so so hot. Swoon worhty. Loved how Will was smiling went he saw the ejami look. Ej firgit everything around him but his Samantha. He looked so hot and when ge was talking to Kayla. He still has the scruff . ive said this many times befire Ej gets hotter everytime hes on. Im way to obessed
    and then that gorgeous little shy smile EJ did when he realized Will was witnessing them fading everyone else into the background. GAH this man just send me places -love James as EJ!!!

#9576   2013/08/05 06:29AM
    flightygirl

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote ejami2012:

and then that gorgeous little shy smile EJ did when he realized Will was witnessing them fading everyone else into the background. GAH this man just send me places -love James as EJ!!!

He keeps getting better and better! I hope we see him today.

#9577   2013/08/05 11:32AM
    allmylovingdays

Did anyone go to Boston for the fan event??? On twitter the are some excellent photos of James. There's some of GV, and EM and of course Chandler you can go to the Wilson thread and get links

#9578   2013/08/06 04:22AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote flightygirl:
    Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote flightygirl: I miss EJ. Days is not the same without him! I need to stop watching when he isn't on.

Like I do.....
    Well I guess I can't compare to anyone of you, since I only get to watch bits and pieces on YouTube. I always get the Ejami good stuff, though

Rosieroserson I think that is the best way to watch! If I miss an episode that's what I do. If there are no EJ scenes then Why bother?

I have to dvr today and watch it later unless I can get this live stream for nbc to work for me on my ipad. But I read the daily description and it doesn't seem as if EJ will be on.

#9579   2013/08/06 05:56AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote ejami2012:

I'm way way way to obsessed and I love it!

#9580   2013/08/06 08:05AM
    ejami2012

Quote allmylovingdays: Did anyone go to Boston for the fan event??? On twitter the are some excellent photos of James. There's some of GV, and EM and of course Chandler you can go to the Wilson thread and get links

Do you know how I can see them

« 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list