List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Started by Dakota 4762 at 2010/01/11 08:06AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/14 04:24PM, Views: 318785, Replies: 10551
    « 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 » »| page:
    #9561   2013/08/01 06:15AM
    Re: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!
    allmylovingdays

Quote Dakota 4762:
    Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote Dakota 4762:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Dakota 4762:
    Quote Moms Days: It was so cute when Kristen made her announcement and Sami said EJ needed to write a check. He said he already did but he could write another one. All he wants is her happiness. I hope Adrienne knows what kind of can of worms she just opened up. Seriously ticking off a DiMera is never a good idea although I hope he makes her pay for hurting Sami.

EJ will be writing yet another check. This one is to get Sami out on bail. Good thing he has unlimited funds because the bail is going to be through the roof, provided the judge even allows her out on bail.

DAKOTA!!! so good you are watching still. AYE our beautiful man is going to be in hell while she is in jail. SHE HAS TO GET BAIL!!!

I have been watching but I just don't get a chance to come on the boards much these days. I am an avid reader and when I get into a good book, I become lost.

Hi Dakota, glad to have you with us whenever you have the chance after all you started this thread!!!
    Are you reading 50 shades of Ejami

Thanks.

The show has been really good these days. I remember some past summers where the story was a snooze fest.

Go Kayla!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so glad that Abe planted that seed in her head.

Angry with the cop who wouldn't give Sami a glass of water and then drops the bottle where she prob couldn't even reach it. He is just judging her to being a cop killer.

Lucas was so supportive today. He is a good friend for Sami.

GOODBYE JULY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello August...

I agree with ej and sami when this is all over and done with WATCH out those who tried to hurt Sami and his family. Payback!!!

and he still has a bit of the scruff thank GOD!

#9562   2013/08/01 12:25PM
    ej and sami

We need to see more of Ej the show is boring with out him. I can't believe that cop drop Sami bottle of water on floor. I wish Sami would told Ej what that cop did. When Sami gets out people in this town better watch there back because ejami is coming for them. Adrienne going to be very sorry for mess with Ejami cause they don't forget.

#9563   2013/08/02 12:58AM
    stjarna

EJ is walking the line!

#9564   2013/08/02 04:43AM
    allmylovingdays

The pulse results were awful.

I heard that SOD this week is all about DAYS!!! I need to go find it, I guess it's the fall preview.

Don't forget to vote soaphunk.net

I miss EJ!

#9565   2013/08/02 04:43AM
    allmylovingdays

The pulse results were awful.

I heard that SOD this week is all about DAYS!!! I need to go find it, I guess it's the fall preview.

Don't forget to vote soaphunk.net

I miss EJ!

#9566   2013/08/02 02:10PM
    flightygirl

I miss EJ. Days is not the same without him! I need to stop watching when he isn't on.

#9567   2013/08/03 05:45AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote flightygirl: I miss EJ. Days is not the same without him! I need to stop watching when he isn't on.

It can be very boring -thursdays show sucked. Yesterday not so much but I did miss him.

#9568   2013/08/03 10:53AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote flightygirl: I miss EJ. Days is not the same without him! I need to stop watching when he isn't on.

Like I do.....
    Well I guess I can't compare to anyone of you, since I only get to watch bits and pieces on YouTube. I always get the Ejami good stuff, though

#9569   2013/08/03 01:27PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Rosieroserson:

Like I do.....
    Well I guess I can't compare to anyone of you, since I only get to watch bits and pieces on YouTube. I always get the Ejami good stuff, though
    and yet you became a fant that way and stayed a true fan.

#9570   2013/08/03 04:44PM
    flightygirl

Quote Rosieroserson:

Like I do.....

Rosieroserson I think that is the best way to watch! If I miss an episode that's what I do. If there are no EJ scenes then Why bother?

« 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list