List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Started by Dakota 4762 at 2010/01/11 08:06AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/14 04:38PM, Views: 333100, Replies: 10558
    « 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 » »| page:
    #9531   2013/07/26 03:39PM
    Re: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!
    Dakota 4762

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Dakota 4762:
    Quote Moms Days: It was so cute when Kristen made her announcement and Sami said EJ needed to write a check. He said he already did but he could write another one. All he wants is her happiness. I hope Adrienne knows what kind of can of worms she just opened up. Seriously ticking off a DiMera is never a good idea although I hope he makes her pay for hurting Sami.

EJ will be writing yet another check. This one is to get Sami out on bail. Good thing he has unlimited funds because the bail is going to be through the roof, provided the judge even allows her out on bail.

DAKOTA!!! so good you are watching still. AYE our beautiful man is going to be in hell while she is in jail. SHE HAS TO GET BAIL!!!

I have been watching but I just don't get a chance to come on the boards much these days. I am an avid reader and when I get into a good book, I become lost.

#9532   2013/07/26 03:56PM
    Dakota 4762

Quote Moms Days: EJ was on fire today!! I loved our Scruffy, Sexy and Sweevil EJ today more than most. No one does anger and take charge better than EJ. You could feel his anger and frustration for Sami's situation. If looks could kill Adrienne would be dead. Ejustin is one of my favorite pairings and they rock it when then are together. I am so happy they are going to be working a lot together in the future. My very favorite was at the end when EJ showed up at the Kiriakas Mansion and scared Adrienne to death. When he asked her if she felt safe I thought she might faint on the spot. All I know is I hope Adrienne enjoys her self-righteousness because it is going to be a very lonely world for her going forward. She might want to take Justin's advice to EJ...sleep with the lights on and both eyes open.

Adrienne entered the house like ..dead woman walking.

#9533   2013/07/27 01:30AM
    stjarna

EJ- sigh!

#9534   2013/07/27 05:59AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Hoping for some EJAMI magic today.

To send all of us to a great weekend!

Oh, still obsessed with EJ.

Me too, I hope they're on today!
    Have an Ejamiastic weekend!! I'm ending my 4 weeks of vacation and go back to work on monday!

Obsessing over EJ on a daily basis

Wow, 4 weeks vacation!

Happy back to work on Monday.

#9535   2013/07/27 06:19AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Dakota 4762:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Dakota 4762:
    Quote Moms Days: It was so cute when Kristen made her announcement and Sami said EJ needed to write a check. He said he already did but he could write another one. All he wants is her happiness. I hope Adrienne knows what kind of can of worms she just opened up. Seriously ticking off a DiMera is never a good idea although I hope he makes her pay for hurting Sami.

EJ will be writing yet another check. This one is to get Sami out on bail. Good thing he has unlimited funds because the bail is going to be through the roof, provided the judge even allows her out on bail.

DAKOTA!!! so good you are watching still. AYE our beautiful man is going to be in hell while she is in jail. SHE HAS TO GET BAIL!!!

I have been watching but I just don't get a chance to come on the boards much these days. I am an avid reader and when I get into a good book, I become lost.

Im the same way....I did that this week and ended up staying up till three a couple of times and then having to get up at 630 to go to work NOT so great.

#9536   2013/07/27 06:20AM
    tariro

Hi still obsessed with EJ (just internet deprived) so please vote on my behalf on the Adonis soap hunk poll!!!

#9537   2013/07/27 06:22AM
    tariro

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Dakota 4762:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Dakota 4762:

Im the same way....I did that this week and ended up staying up till three a couple of times and then having to get up at 630 to go to work NOT so great.

I'll have a lot of catching up to do on Krono once my connection issues are resolved.

#9538   2013/07/27 06:58AM
    allmylovingdays

WED the ending with Adrienne AWESOME!!!!

#9539   2013/07/27 07:00AM
    allmylovingdays

Which by the way stupid NBC WTF!!!! in the fan favorites they have in his damnhospitalbed but no pictures of the confrontation in the SPD or EJ with Adrienne. STUPID STUPID STUPID!

#9540   2013/07/27 07:26AM
    allmylovingdays

OMG I just noticed James shaved off the scruff in the sneak peek photo of him with Sami at the jailcell

« 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list