List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Started by Dakota 4762 at 2010/01/11 08:06AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/14 04:38PM, Views: 342797, Replies: 10558
    « 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 » »| page:
    #9511   2013/07/24 06:18AM
    Re: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!
    allmylovingdays

Quote Moms Days: EJ broke my heart today! Sami tried to push him away and he would not let her. Then when he told her he would handle things the way he has handled them in the past had me cheering. Tears were definitely there when they walked Sami to her cell and EJ dropped his head. You could feel his pain. This storyline has me on pins and needles but ultimately it is making our couple stronger.

ME TO ME TOO!! I can't wait for him and the others to hear sorry not sorry trashywench who gave the video to the da's story.

OH my poor baby his heart was breaking and needed a hug. He needs to go home to the kids and get them and tell them and just recharge!

#9512   2013/07/24 06:23AM
    stjarna

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Moms Days: EJ broke my heart today! Sami tried to push him away and he would not let her. Then when he told her he would handle things the way he has handled them in the past had me cheering. Tears were definitely there when they walked Sami to her cell and EJ dropped his head. You could feel his pain. This storyline has me on pins and needles but ultimately it is making our couple stronger.

ME TO ME TOO!! I can't wait for him and the others to hear sorry not sorry trashywench who gave the video to the da's story.

OH my poor baby his heart was breaking and needed a hug. He needs to go home to the kids and get them and tell them and just recharge!

He has the world on his shoulders!

#9513   2013/07/24 07:23AM
    ej and sami

Please let Ej be on today show I hope he gives Adrienne piece of his mind. Adrienne you mess with the wrong family she just got on Dirmera bad side that look he give Adrienne at end of end show yesterday was bad. Sweet evil Ej is coming out everybody Salem better watch back he do anything to protect his Sami.

#9514   2013/07/24 11:11AM
    allmylovingdays

HONEY BABY PLEASE. EJ was hot hot hot today

#9515   2013/07/24 11:48AM
    dazgonby

Quote allmylovingdays: HONEY BABY PLEASE. EJ was hot hot hot today

Really steamy hot!

#9516   2013/07/24 11:55AM
    allmylovingdays

I don't want James to ever shave. Can we start a petition.

#9517   2013/07/24 02:52PM
    ej and sami

Ej was so sexy today he really put a scared in Adrienne. That men was on fire nobody mess with his Sami and gets away with or he make you pay. I loved seeing the sweet evil Ej.

#9518   2013/07/24 03:15PM
    Moms Days

EJ was on fire today!! I loved our Scruffy, Sexy and Sweevil EJ today more than most. No one does anger and take charge better than EJ. You could feel his anger and frustration for Sami's situation. If looks could kill Adrienne would be dead. Ejustin is one of my favorite pairings and they rock it when then are together. I am so happy they are going to be working a lot together in the future. My very favorite was at the end when EJ showed up at the Kiriakas Mansion and scared Adrienne to death. When he asked her if she felt safe I thought she might faint on the spot. All I know is I hope Adrienne enjoys her self-righteousness because it is going to be a very lonely world for her going forward. She might want to take Justin's advice to EJ...sleep with the lights on and both eyes open.

#9519   2013/07/24 04:31PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote Moms Days: EJ was on fire today!! I loved our Scruffy, Sexy and Sweevil EJ today more than most. No one does anger and take charge better than EJ. You could feel his anger and frustration for Sami's situation. If looks could kill Adrienne would be dead. Ejustin is one of my favorite pairings and they rock it when then are together. I am so happy they are going to be working a lot together in the future. My very favorite was at the end when EJ showed up at the Kiriakas Mansion and scared Adrienne to death. When he asked her if she felt safe I thought she might faint on the spot. All I know is I hope Adrienne enjoys her self-righteousness because it is going to be a very lonely world for her going forward. She might want to take Justin's advice to EJ...sleep with the lights on and both eyes open.

So Justin will take on Sami's case after all???? I've only seen parts of the show today, and in the conversation between Ejustin at the Horton square, he told EJ to get another lawyer. I'm confused and hope Justin won't kick Ejami to the curbs!!!'

#9520   2013/07/24 08:43PM
    Moms Days

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote Moms Days: EJ was on fire today!! I loved our Scruffy, Sexy and Sweevil EJ today more than most. No one does anger and take charge better than EJ. You could feel his anger and frustration for Sami's situation. If looks could kill Adrienne would be dead. Ejustin is one of my favorite pairings and they rock it when then are together. I am so happy they are going to be working a lot together in the future. My very favorite was at the end when EJ showed up at the Kiriakas Mansion and scared Adrienne to death. When he asked her if she felt safe I thought she might faint on the spot. All I know is I hope Adrienne enjoys her self-righteousness because it is going to be a very lonely world for her going forward. She might want to take Justin's advice to EJ...sleep with the lights on and both eyes open.

So Justin will take on Sami's case after all???? I've only seen parts of the show today, and in the conversation between Ejustin at the Horton square, he told EJ to get another lawyer. I'm confused and hope Justin won't kick Ejami to the curbs!!!'

Initially Justin told EJ to find a new attorney, but I think after having Will and Sonny tell their story and begging him for help that he will be back on board. Justin now knows EJ and Sami were trying to protect Will and it will touch Justin's heart. He knows Sami is innocent and also he loves Sonny and will do what he can for Sonny's family (Will & Company).

« 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list