List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Started by Dakota 4762 at 2010/01/11 08:06AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/11 03:03PM, Views: 294009, Replies: 10462
    « 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 » »| page:
    #9501   2013/07/23 05:10AM
    Re: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!
    Dakota 4762

Quote Moms Days: It was so cute when Kristen made her announcement and Sami said EJ needed to write a check. He said he already did but he could write another one. All he wants is her happiness. I hope Adrienne knows what kind of can of worms she just opened up. Seriously ticking off a DiMera is never a good idea although I hope he makes her pay for hurting Sami.

EJ will be writing yet another check. This one is to get Sami out on bail. Good thing he has unlimited funds because the bail is going to be through the roof, provided the judge even allows her out on bail.

#9502   2013/07/23 05:20AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Dakota 4762:
    Quote Moms Days: It was so cute when Kristen made her announcement and Sami said EJ needed to write a check. He said he already did but he could write another one. All he wants is her happiness. I hope Adrienne knows what kind of can of worms she just opened up. Seriously ticking off a DiMera is never a good idea although I hope he makes her pay for hurting Sami.

EJ will be writing yet another check. This one is to get Sami out on bail. Good thing he has unlimited funds because the bail is going to be through the roof, provided the judge even allows her out on bail.

DAKOTA!!! so good you are watching still. AYE our beautiful man is going to be in hell while she is in jail. SHE HAS TO GET BAIL!!!

#9503   2013/07/23 05:27AM
    fadingrose

It will be interesting to see if the judge at Sami's arraignment is one of the few who has not already been bribed or blackmailed by a DiMera into making a decision in the family's favor. If so, "no bail" might be the ruling, on the grounds that Sami is a flight risk. If bail IS allowed, EJ should be able to cover any amount (unless Steffy has already found a way to tie up the DiMera funds).

No matter how that plays out, I was wondering whether the wedding shouldn't take place ASAP (even in jail), so Ej would not be forced to testify about anything that might loook bad for his wife. (But I'm no legal expert)

#9504   2013/07/23 05:31AM
    ej and sami

Ej is going to raised hell today I don't want to be on his bad side. Adrienne you are very dumb why would you want to mess with Ej and Sami Dirmera are you crazy. Ej do anything to protect his Sami even he have to bail her out. Ej have a lot of money. I hope Ej let Adrienne had it today she just pissed off a Dirmera.

#9505   2013/07/23 05:36AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote fadingrose: It will be interesting to see if the judge at Sami's arraignment is one of the few who has not already been bribed or blackmailed by a DiMera into making a decision in the family's favor. If so, "no bail" might be the ruling, on the grounds that Sami is a flight risk. If bail IS allowed, EJ should be able to cover any amount (unless Steffy has already found a way to tie up the DiMera funds).

No matter how that plays out, I was wondering whether the wedding shouldn't take place ASAP (even in jail), so Ej would not be forced to testify about anything that might loook bad for his wife. (But I'm no legal expert)

This is nervewrecking!!! I hope everything plays out in EJami's favour!
    Your idea about them getting married ASAP is interesting...... Do you remember EJ saying the same to Samantha back in 2007? One of the benefits of marriage was her not being able to testify against him regarding the shooting of John.

Ouch.... this whole situation could get ugly.... Just hope that EJ 'the power man' can solve it somehow

#9506   2013/07/23 11:53AM
    ej and sami

Ej was great he very pissed off now he don't want his Sami back in jail. The look Ej had on his face is very bad. I think we about to see sweet evil Ej he about to come out and play. He about to get his hands dirty now.

#9507   2013/07/23 01:06PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote ej and sami: Ej was great he very pissed off now he don't want his Sami back in jail. The look Ej had on his face is very bad. I think we about to see sweet evil Ej he about to come out and play. He about to get his hands dirty now.

I get it but not too dirty EJ. Don't end up in jail too!!

#9508   2013/07/23 01:09PM
    ejami2012

[quote]Quote ej and sami: Ej was great he very pissed off now he don't want his Sami back in jail. The look Ej had on his face is very bad. I think we about to see sweet evil Ej he about to come out and play. He about to get his hands dirty now.[/quote

Omg the look on Ejs face when he found out it was Adrienne he .is very very pissed off. Sonny too and Justin too.

She just bite off more than she bargained for.

All I can say is Ej is going to the darkside as he told Sami. Here cones sweevil Ej. He's so hot when he gets angry oh h@#l who anm I kidding he's always so hot. I agree don't go to dark and end up in jail too. He has the ultimate power now do what you need to free your Samantha. I just hope whatever he does doesn't get Sami too upset. I know she will forgive him though.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/23 01:15PM
    #9509   2013/07/23 01:20PM
    ej and sami

Everybody in Salem better watch there back the sweet evil Ej is about too come out. The look that Ej had is very bad news. I hope he give Adrienne piece of his mind. Ej was sad today he did not want his Sami to back to jail. Team ejami and free Sami.

#9510   2013/07/23 07:45PM
    Moms Days

EJ broke my heart today! Sami tried to push him away and he would not let her. Then when he told her he would handle things the way he has handled them in the past had me cheering. Tears were definitely there when they walked Sami to her cell and EJ dropped his head. You could feel his pain. This storyline has me on pins and needles but ultimately it is making our couple stronger.

« 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list