List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Started by Dakota 4762 at 2010/01/11 08:06AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/14 04:24PM, Views: 320551, Replies: 10551
    « 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 » »| page:
    #9491   2013/07/21 01:34PM
    Re: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!
    allmylovingdays

James did make it!!! VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!!

#9492   2013/07/22 02:00AM
    tariro

Quote allmylovingdays: James did make it!!! VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!!

Yes he did!!!! Now thinking they should seriously stop asking us to vote for two guys ,its a much smaller pool to pick from now ,either way I'm now only picking from the people listed as in the 'bottom three" for my other selection because these are the ones who always get voted off in the end .A bit pissed though to see CM in the bottom three.

#9493   2013/07/22 02:04AM
    tariro

My new avatar is up ,its way too tiny ,note to self; get a bigger picture.

#9494   2013/07/22 06:28AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote tariro:

Yes he did!!!! Now thinking they should seriously stop asking us to vote for two guys ,its a much smaller pool to pick from now ,either way I'm now only picking from the people listed as in the 'bottom three" for my other selection because these are the ones who always get voted off in the end .A bit pissed though to see CM in the bottom three.

I noticed that too a few weeks ago and that's how I was voting. whoever was in the bottom and James.

#9495   2013/07/22 06:58AM
    tariro

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote tariro:

I noticed that too a few weeks ago and that's how I was voting. whoever was in the bottom and James.

Funny though that they only write two guys as being in the bottom 3 ,who is the third person I always wonder. Was surprised to see Tyler Christopher voted off as well.

#9496   2013/07/22 07:19AM
    Dakota 4762

What a cliffhanger from Friday................

"

Bless me Father for I have sinned!!!!

#9497   2013/07/22 07:37AM
    ej and sami

I am happy Ej is on today show. Ej is going to pissed off because the loved of his life is going back to jail this week. Adrienne do not want to get on ejami back side.

#9498   2013/07/22 08:20AM
    flightygirl

Quote tariro:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote tariro:

Funny though that they only write two guys as being in the bottom 3 ,who is the third person I always wonder. Was surprised to see Tyler Christopher voted off as well.

I wondered the same thing until I realized that the bottom of the bottom 3 is the one kicked out.

#9499   2013/07/22 12:02PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote flightygirl:
    Quote tariro:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote tariro:

I wondered the same thing until I realized that the bottom of the bottom 3 is the one kicked out.

Thanks for clearing that up

EJ today was divine. Loved his "you are always the center of my attention to Sami

And Father Eric is your forbidden fruit.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/22 12:03PM
    #9500   2013/07/22 10:28PM
    Moms Days

It was so cute when Kristen made her announcement and Sami said EJ needed to write a check. He said he already did but he could write another one. All he wants is her happiness. I hope Adrienne knows what kind of can of worms she just opened up. Seriously ticking off a DiMera is never a good idea although I hope he makes her pay for hurting Sami.

« 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list