List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Started by Dakota 4762 at 2010/01/11 08:06AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/11 03:03PM, Views: 293677, Replies: 10462
    « 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 » »| page:
    #9471   2013/07/18 03:11PM
    Re: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!
    Rosieroserson

Quote wwwwww:
    Quote ej and sami: I agreed with you ejami 2012 Nicole should sit down and shut up she going around talk about Sami that really pissed me off. Ej got the loved of his life his children and step children the men very happy. People in Salem should mind there own business. There wasn't there when Stefano treat Ej like crap. It's time for Ej too be happy and win for once.

I'm ok with EJ winning the company over but I don't won't Stefano to leave. Do you think Stefano will brainwash EJ and him forget everything then Sami will have to fight for him like he's always fighting for her.

You have some interesting ideas, wwwwww Sami fighting for her man is always awesome.....but Steffy brainwashing EJ.... no thanks! He's done that one too many times. Now EJ needs to step up and be the boss of all bosses! Samantha likes him powerful and so do I

#9472   2013/07/19 12:56AM
    tariro

just finished yesterday's episode. EJ looked hot as usual but what was up with Nicole and the insults to his intelligence and dire predictions. I get that Stefano isn't going curl up and die but what did people really expect EJ to do, always live in fear of his father and not take any major risks for fear of upsetting him? It seems to me that whether EJ was blameless or not Stefano would in some way impact on his life and not for the better as all their previous attempts at getting along have shown. One of the most attractive qualities of the EJ character is that he never gives up, he takes major risks for what he wants and win or lose ,he just keeps coming back . Its the arrogance of it that I love ,his ability -even after he has faced a soul destroying humiliation -to walk back into the same ring and needle all the same people .So yes I'm tired of people telling EJ Stefano will defeat him ,at least he's willing to try.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/19 12:58AM
    #9473   2013/07/19 03:37AM
    fadingrose

Quote tariro: just finished yesterday's episode. EJ looked hot as usual but what was up with Nicole and the insults to his intelligence and dire predictions. I get that Stefano isn't going curl up and die but what did people really expect EJ to do, always live in fear of his father and not take any major risks for fear of upsetting him? It seems to me that whether EJ was blameless or not Stefano would in some way impact on his life and not for the better as all their previous attempts at getting along have shown. One of the most attractive qualities of the EJ character is that he never gives up, he takes major risks for what he wants and win or lose ,he just keeps coming back . Its the arrogance of it that I love ,his ability -even after he has faced a soul destroying humiliation -to walk back into the same ring and needle all the same people .So yes I'm tired of people telling EJ Stefano will defeat him ,at least he's willing to try.

DAYS wouldn't be DAYS without people sticking their noses where they don't belong--and offering unsolicited advice and warnings. We shoud be used to it by now...

P.S. HAve ben wondering for some time why JS has not been. snatched up for TV movies or Hollywood or even hosting a show like "Biggest Loser," as AS has done. Or did I miss something?He's certainly handsome enough and an excellent actor. Maybe he's just not interested. IN contrast, "Sami" has certainly built her career outside of DAYS impressively. (When I first read the "Fifty Shades" books, I thought JS would be excellent in the role--but I think it's already been cast by what's-his-name from "Vampire Diaries"

#9474   2013/07/19 03:53AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote tariro: just finished yesterday's episode. EJ looked hot as usual but what was up with Nicole and the insults to his intelligence and dire predictions. I get that Stefano isn't going curl up and die but what did people really expect EJ to do, always live in fear of his father and not take any major risks for fear of upsetting him? It seems to me that whether EJ was blameless or not Stefano would in some way impact on his life and not for the better as all their previous attempts at getting along have shown. One of the most attractive qualities of the EJ character is that he never gives up, he takes major risks for what he wants and win or lose ,he just keeps coming back . Its the arrogance of it that I love ,his ability -even after he has faced a soul destroying humiliation -to walk back into the same ring and needle all the same people .So yes I'm tired of people telling EJ Stefano will defeat him ,at least he's willing to try.

I agree, Tariro, at least EJ is willing to try and he's by far the stongest man. A really good post you wrote there and it shows that you understand him on so many levels.... However I do get Samantha and Nicole's concern. They know Stefano and what he's capable of. And the big question is.. What will he do to retaliate and what impact will it have on Ejamily?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/19 03:54AM
    #9475   2013/07/19 04:01AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote fadingrose:

DAYS wouldn't be DAYS without people sticking their noses where they don't belong--and offering unsolicited advice and warnings. We shoud be used to it by now...

P.S. HAve ben wondering for some time why JS has not been. snatched up for TV movies or Hollywood or even hosting a show like "Biggest Loser," as AS has done. Or did I miss something?He's certainly handsome enough and an excellent actor. Maybe he's just not interested. IN contrast, "Sami" has certainly built her career outside of DAYS impressively. (When I first read the "Fifty Shades" books, I thought JS would be excellent in the role--but I think it's already been cast by what's-his-name from "Vampire Diaries"

I feel that Nicole's concern was real on some level..... She wasn't just saying it to keep Sami out of Eric's orbit. Jmo.

When it comes to JS, I think he can pick and choose whatever he wants, but I hope that he'll play EJ Dimera for a long time...... and that he'll sign a new contract with Days when the present one is up..... I can't imagine anyone else doing that role!!!!!! I don't need 50 shades of gray.... When I have the million shades of Ejami

Modified 3 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/19 04:05AM
    #9476   2013/07/19 04:18AM
    tariro

Quote fadingrose:

From what I've heard breaking out from soaps into primetime is one of the hardest things ever, its easier even as an unknown or as someone who didn't have a major part in a soap .I think it was easier back in the day but not so much now ,I can count on one hand the actors I know who have actually made it after soaps in recent years- Sarah Michelle Gellar, Eva Longoria, Josh Duhamel and Jensen Ackles and they all played supporting roles-not leading ones on a soap.On a soap you get used to the regular salary ,not the moving from role to role and cancelled series to pilots that don't get picked up that most actors usually go through. Also if you leave when you are a leading character ,the writers have to fill up the vacuum you left which doesn't really endear you to the writers or the network so if things don't work out there's no longer any guarantees that if you return to the show you can be front and centre again. I've always suspected that one thing the NBC execs appreciate about Ali is the fact that she has never left the show ,which makes it easier to write around her and probably gave her a major advantage over any other applicants when she wanted to try out a new show like Biggest Loser which is also an NBC production. She has been committed to the show for 20 years straight now so her reward is the highest salary on the show ,a lot of storylines and they make allowances on the DOOL filming schedule for her to undertake other projects,they don't do that for anyone else. JS is still relatively new to the show and after 2014 who knows?

#9477   2013/07/19 04:33AM
    tariro

Quote Rosieroserson:

I agree, Tariro, at least EJ is willing to try and he's by far the stongest man. A really good post you wrote there and it shows that you understand him on so many levels.... However I do get Samantha and Nicole's concern. They know Stefano and what he's capable of. And the big question is.. What will he do to retaliate and what impact will it have on Ejamily?

I know, the whole Stefano thing is quite scary but for the first time in a long time ,I'm frightened for these characters which means I really care, its not last year when I was bored and frustrated with the rinse and repeat love triangle ,its me actually caring and hoping EJami make it andabout them having a worthy foe ,someone I can genuinely take seriously, its way better than the ridiculous challenges of before and way less predictable.

#9478   2013/07/19 04:38AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote tariro:
    Quote fadingrose:

From what I've heard breaking out from soaps into primetime is one of the hardest things ever, its easier even as an unknown or as someone who didn't have a major part in a soap .I think it was easier back in the day but not so much now ,I can count on one hand the actors I know who have actually made it after soaps in recent years- Sarah Michelle Gellar, Eva Longoria, Josh Duhamel and Jensen Ackles and they all played supporting roles-not leading ones on a soap.On a soap you get used to the regular salary ,not the moving from role to role and cancelled series to pilots that don't get picked up that most actors usually go through. Also if you leave when you are a leading character ,the writers have to fill up the vacuum you left which doesn't really endear you to the writers or the network so if things don't work out there's no longer any guarantees that if you return to the show you can be front and centre again. I've always suspected that one thing the NBC execs appreciate about Ali is the fact that she has never left the show ,which makes it easier to write around her and probably gave her a major advantage over any other applicants when she wanted to try out a new show like Biggest Loser which is also an NBC production. She has been committed to the show for 20 years straight now so her reward is the highest salary on the show ,a lot of storylines and they make allowances on the DOOL filming schedule for her to undertake other projects,they don't do that for anyone else. JS is still relatively new to the show and after 2014 who knows?

This sounds very reasonable, Tariro, but where did you get this information from? Seems like there are many good reasons for AS and JS to stay on the show:-)

#9479   2013/07/19 05:19AM
    tariro

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote tariro:
    Quote fadingrose:

This sounds very reasonable, Tariro, but where did you get this information from? Seems like there are many good reasons for AS and JS to stay on the show:-)

Oh no I didn't get this info from any one particular place ,just conclusions I came too after watching way too many soaps and TV shows and reading too many copies of a magazine we have called TV PLUS ,especially when it comes to actors returning to soaps where they were once important characters e.g when Christie Clark came back the writers couldn't seem to figure what to do with her ,she'd been gone too long and the only familiar thing was her strained relationship with Sami but it didn't work so well anymore because Sami had grown so much as a character that having her play the jealous sidelined little sister didn't work so well anymore. On how hard it is to break out of soaps I read that in a TV magazine ,it was an article on this actor from an old soap I used to watch with my mom called Santa Barbara.

#9480   2013/07/19 05:27AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote tariro:
    Quote Rosieroserson:

I know, the whole Stefano thing is quite scary but for the first time in a long time ,I'm frightened for these characters which means I really care, its not last year when I was bored and frustrated with the rinse and repeat love triangle ,its me actually caring and hoping EJami make it andabout them having a worthy foe ,someone I can genuinely take seriously, its way better than the ridiculous challenges of before and way less predictable.

I know the angst is there for them and I worry how EJ is going to react or what is going to happen to him when they cart Sami off to jail. SHE IS HIS EVERYTHING!! The other day when they were just lying there on the couch talking, joking and then kissing - I was almost in tears because they are so happy right now and he has everything he ever wanted. I want it to last longer then these few episodes.

« 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list