List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Started by Dakota 4762 at 2010/01/11 08:06AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/11 03:03PM, Views: 293649, Replies: 10462
    « 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 » »| page:
    #9461   2013/07/18 06:14AM
    Re: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!
    allmylovingdays

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote Rosieroserson: Did you guys watch this short interview from the Emmy's with James Scott? He brought his stunning girlfriend/ fiance who just got her master in psychology.

vimeo.com/68717082

Enjoy!

Rosieroserson, we need the password.
    you can see another clip with said girlfriend at Michael Fairman. She is perfect for him. And she just graduated he was there she posted a few photos of them on her facebook.

#9462   2013/07/18 07:39AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote Rosieroserson: Did you guys watch this short interview from the Emmy's with James Scott? He brought his stunning girlfriend/ fiance who just got her master in psychology.

vimeo.com/68717082

Enjoy!

Rosieroserson, we need the password.

I'm so sorry, I've tried to write it twice and it just disappears when I post it
    I found the clip on the Ejole dry martini fan site.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/18 07:44AM
    #9463   2013/07/18 07:46AM
    allmylovingdays

I haven't watched it ....afraid of spoilers

michaelfairmansoaps.com/days-of-our-lives/james-scott-interview-days-of-our-live... />

AND EJ is on today. But I don't think with Sami Wilson thread states he see's how things stand with Eric at the rectory

#9464   2013/07/18 08:03AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote allmylovingdays: I haven't watched it ....afraid of spoilers

michaelfairmansoaps.com/days-of-our-lives/james-scott-interview-days-of-our-live... />

AND EJ is on today. But I don't think with Sami Wilson thread states he see's how things stand with Eric at the rectory

I wasn't able to watch.........it's probably because I'm a foreigner from abroad ........................ just kidding!

#9465   2013/07/18 12:56PM
    ej and sami

Everybody in Salem needs to be quite I don't known everybody is mad at Ej accept Sami Justin for take out Stefano. Stefano needs to be brought down for the way he treat his son. When he fought out that Ej wasn't he flash blood. I really hope Ej beats Stefano than he will have the last laugh in Salem. People in Salem should be happy that Ej took his father company. I am tried of Stefano always winning. Let Ej win for once.

#9466   2013/07/18 01:50PM
    stjarna

Just read daily updates, haven't seen the EJ and Nicole encounter, but had enough of smart b^%$ch Nicole already. She now an angel and a saint- yuck!!! I can't stand her,well, never could really.

Yes, let EJ reign supreme for once!! Off with Stefano for good- and, even though Stefano tries to retake the DiMera enterprises- it's time EJ slays that dragon!!!

I am so in a mood for a rant!!!LOL

#9467   2013/07/18 02:08PM
    ej and sami

Quote stjarna: Just read daily updates, haven't seen the EJ and Nicole encounter, but had enough of smart b^%$ch Nicole already. She now an angel and a saint- yuck!!! I can't stand her,well, never could really.

Yes, let EJ reign supreme for once!! Off with Stefano for good- and, even though Stefano tries to retake the DiMera enterprises- it's time EJ slays that dragon!!!

I agreed with you I can't stand Nicole either she going around judged Sami at least we known who Sami is. People in Salem needs to mind there own business they should be happy that Ej took his father down.Stefano treat Ej like crap why can't Ej win for once. Stefano always win it's Ej turn.

I agreed with you I can't stand Nicole either she acting like sh

#9468   2013/07/18 02:11PM
    ejami2012

Quote stjarna: Just read daily updates, haven't seen the EJ and Nicole encounter, but had enough of smart b^%$ch Nicole already. She now an angel and a saint- yuck!!! I can't stand her,well, never could really.

Yes Nicole wad getting on ny nerves noone wants to give Ej the credit he deserves by downing the Phoenix. I'm so glad he told her he has everything he wants two beautiful children step children all with the woman v who loves him and soon to be his wife. I just love it. Nicole couldn't give Ej everything he ever wanted cause she wasn't his Samantha. I think Nicole got the egg in her face big time.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/18 02:13PM
    #9469   2013/07/18 02:25PM
    ej and sami

I agreed with you ejami 2012 Nicole should sit down and shut up she going around talk about Sami that really pissed me off. Ej got the loved of his life his children and step children the men very happy. People in Salem should mind there own business. There wasn't there when Stefano treat Ej like crap. It's time for Ej too be happy and win for once.

#9470   2013/07/18 02:35PM
    wwwwww

Quote ej and sami: I agreed with you ejami 2012 Nicole should sit down and shut up she going around talk about Sami that really pissed me off. Ej got the loved of his life his children and step children the men very happy. People in Salem should mind there own business. There wasn't there when Stefano treat Ej like crap. It's time for Ej too be happy and win for once.

I'm ok with EJ winning the company over but I don't won't Stefano to leave. Do you think Stefano will brainwash EJ and him forget everything then Sami will have to fight for him like he's always fighting for her.

« 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list