List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Started by Dakota 4762 at 2010/01/11 08:06AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/14 04:24PM, Views: 313152, Replies: 10551
    « 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 » »| page:
    #9441   2013/07/16 05:06AM
    Re: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!
    tariro

Quote Rosieroserson: Who are all the other hunks you're mentioning?
    I know of just one soap hunk and that's JS.

I know right but on the poll they also have ;Eric Martsolf (Brady), Chandler Massey(Will),Greg Vaughn(Eric),someone called Robert Gorrie from another soap and Rob Wilson also from another soap.

#9442   2013/07/16 05:37AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote tariro:

I know right but on the poll they also have ;Eric Martsolf (Brady), Chandler Massey(Will),Greg Vaughn(Eric),someone called Robert Gorrie from another soap and Rob Wilson also from another soap.

another one from Y&R some dude who plays Carmine. Twitter dudes love him. He was having an affair with Michael wife.

#9443   2013/07/16 05:57AM
    tariro

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote tariro:

another one from Y&R some dude who plays Carmine. Twitter dudes love him. He was having an affair with Michael wife.

I'd forgotten about him, I thought he was hot when he first arrived but his character's storyline is ridiculous, he's supposed to related to or belong to a mobster family but can't even pull off a proper kidnapping, he's a bartender but can always leave the bar unattended ,get involved in a lot of drama and get back to work without any serious consequences and now the sleazy affair with Michael's wife (who is way to old for him ) and whom he's not in love with but the idea of being a home wrecker just seems to turn him on?! Its odd but your character's behaviour can make me forget what a hot actor you are ,EM and this guy are good examples .

#9444   2013/07/16 09:26AM
    flightygirl

No EJ!

#9445   2013/07/16 02:08PM
    flightygirl

Does anyone know if we get to see EJ before Friday?

#9446   2013/07/16 05:07PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote tariro:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote tariro:

I'd forgotten about him, I thought he was hot when he first arrived but his character's storyline is ridiculous, he's supposed to related to or belong to a mobster family but can't even pull off a proper kidnapping, he's a bartender but can always leave the bar unattended ,get involved in a lot of drama and get back to work without any serious consequences and now the sleazy affair with Michael's wife (who is way to old for him ) and whom he's not in love with but the idea of being a home wrecker just seems to turn him on?! Its odd but your character's behaviour can make me forget what a hot actor you are ,EM and this guy are good examples .

I only watch Days....... and from your description it seems like there's only one real soap hunk left............... and that's JS

#9447   2013/07/16 05:15PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote flightygirl: Does anyone know if we get to see EJ before Friday?

Well, flightygirl, it seems like we're asking ourselves the same questions these EJ less days! Did JS have an emotional breakdown after EJ's last cheeky encounter with Samantha ........... or is he just on a well deserved vacation..........I guess recharging your batteries takes more than a day or two
    Anyway........... Ejami you haven't checked out for good this week, I hope!!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/16 05:16PM
    #9448   2013/07/16 05:30PM
    ej and sami

Ej need to be on more the show is boring with out him. I hope Ej there when Adrienne shows Sami that video of her and bernardi.

#9449   2013/07/17 05:19AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote ej and sami: Ej need to be on more the show is boring with out him. I hope Ej there when Adrienne shows Sami that video of her and bernardi.

ME TOO let there be EJ seen today on the soap!!!!

#9450   2013/07/17 05:25AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote flightygirl: Does anyone know if we get to see EJ before Friday?

Hi flightygirl, I hope we do!

« 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list